When the dust settles at year-end, I believe ETH will be trading north of $10,000.'

Arthur new article

cryptohayes.medium.com/five-ducking-digits-cd92a7ab72ce

Attached: Arthur-Hayes-Bitmex-v3.png (1279x800, 343.64K)

This is an intelligent black man because he says something I agree with.

Literally everything points to this being right and I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger on 100% in eth

>5 Digit Shitcoin

Tell you what, I don't think anything could be more comfortable to hold. In the beginning I invested because of Vitalik. And now he's gone and solved the staking without VC's problem. It's going to be fucking amazing.

"2 digit shitcoin"
What happened nazi bros?

this but with PNK

Ethereum would have too many stakers for a high return to be feasible. I discard this idea on the base that it would be an absurd money machine. It will not happen, the price witll collapse.

JP Morgan will be thrilled

Anything less than 50% is low.

>date

Gas fees will be glorius

isn't this guy going to jail for market manipulation
why would you trust that face, don't you think he might be shorting the market?

No, I put absolute trust in what YouTube personalities and journalists tell me.

No cap Arthur's IQ is Mensa tier minimum 150. Dude is smarter than 99% of whites working in the quantum science field.

unironically correct tho

so you're saying everyone a higher % of eth will lock up to stake? and that will COLLAPSE price?
>biz this is your competition out there

Hayes single-handedly saved the market in covid crash preventing it for going to 0. But of course 2021 retards like you wouldn't understand. He's th

He's the one who invented 100x on crypto markets. People praising (((SBF))) and hating Arthur just bc he's a niggus

>Hayes single-handedly saved the market in covid crash preventing it for going to 0.
it was his fucking liquidation engine causing the downward spiral to begin with

>why would you trust that face
You don't have to "trust" a man to think over his arguments that you can play through in your head yourself. Just be informed and consider different points of view

Yes they will lock up their stacks and permadump all staking rewards until the end of time. That’s how it works with POs.