Does anyone else get incredibly blackpilled by Millionaire Mansions on Snapchat

Fuck bros, that and the car one with “What do you do for a living” where it’s all only fans girls with massive net worths and rich chads who have fully made it in life

Same world we all live on, vastly different lives. I could’ve coped a hundred years ago but now it’s so easy to peer over through the wall and see how the other side lives. It’s so fucking brutal fuck.

Attached: 2DF52C41-8E34-45C5-BD91-33B7C874D1E7.jpg (1016x679, 96.09K)

No, someday it could all be yours too. Go and get it. Start by getting some dogelon mars before the end of this month. You do not want to be sitting on the sideline like those who watched SHIB go apeshit. Now you know.

getting jealous looking at social media sounds kind of gay

Attached: 1629684708302.jpg (633x640, 50.58K)

>Does anyone else get incredibly blackpilled

Attached: 1610848646313.png (695x664, 15.33K)

fr bro so black pilled from tiktok and fortnite too bussin zoom zoom brocoli hair

>wasting your time watching snap chat
Ngmi lad.

what's the catalyst for the elon pump going to be?

lots of these niggers will rope fren, its not a bad thing making it slightly later and having some perspective on life

its like those athletes that are empty af when their careers end, and some also end up being broke

This sounds like cope but it’s all we have I guess.

user, using social media in 2022....

The only significant difference in there lives compared to yours are freedoms ,happiness/contentment will only come from within. Also why are you watching those trending snapchat videos, are you a retard? ?

Check’d and based.

Take life by the balls, we have suffered long enough.

Attached: D5C969AC-4B09-4D18-B591-D58D90BF3A5C.jpg (1074x1090, 749.03K)

This thread is ultimate proof that we have been fully overrun by normgroid niggers that think they're not normgroid niggers just because they're "suffering".
>watching rich people on muh social media and feeling bad about yourself
Jesus fucking christ. Stay where you belong faggot.

Attached: pepe-put-pepe-in-toilet.jpg (1456x896, 144K)

yeah i would seethe watching that shit too, thats why i dont watch it

Seething neckbeard detected

Rope

failed normies ruined biz
i fucking mean it
this board is DONE

Attached: 1634788461583.jpg (852x854, 163.86K)

he's right you fkn envious golem-adjacent bizarro normie. if you were actually interesting none of this shit would bother you.

onlyfans girls are whores, so by de facto they have an above average net worth.
Rich chads usually originate from a guy like you and me who made it and bought himself a 10/10 wife with his networth. the 10/10 gave her genes to the offspring and the dad gave his money, resulting in a rich chad.
I dont know why you should be jealous about these things at all.
I can ben jealous of people when they beat me in a sphere I am competitive in, for example, I am jealous of linkies holding more than 2k LINK.

Thats a snap shot into their live, it will be filled with the same amount of drama as your own. Only they have a larger house and don't need to worry about money.
But those personalities are incapable of sustaining a relationship, and raising intelligent children, and keeping their wealth.
Smart people don't spend their money on super cars and bullshit.

Just stop caring, that's all you have to do.
Also, this make you sound extremely hollow if nothing but cash matters to you.
Personally i'm pretty sure i'd be doing great if i thought money was worth my time and efforts. Thing is, i don't give a fuck, so i enjoy being a frugal NEET below the poverty line more. Simple as.

Attached: 1522299873448.png (747x686, 69.33K)

>snapchat cattle compares himself watching some soulless materialists faking happiness on his little phone app in his comfortable home and feeling bad about himself with a scarred war veteran from his favorite propaganda moooovie
>"It’s so fucking brutal fuck"
Your situation is such a basic dilemma the fact that you haven't figured it out yet means either you're an underage newfag or a literal NPC. I guess we will see about the NPC part based on if you're capable at all of solving it.

Attached: 1648689755935.jpg (250x250, 6.92K)

The thing about life that’s the most brutal to me is that feeling good is a major asset. So like if you’re a chad just naturally happy, enjoy interacting with people, super low anxiety. You have a huge advantage and will probably climb the ladder wherever you are.

So people who suffer and struggle have the twice the pain. The pain of the inner struggle and the outer struggle.

>does anyone else get incredibly blackpilled by a platform invented by the Chinese specifically for the purpose of blackpilling the men and turning them women into whores

Attached: 1624016657767.jpg (686x685, 110.42K)