PROPERTYCELS BTFO

PROPERTYCELS BTFO
LETS GOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1648862225297[1].jpg (1080x1885, 664.41K)

Watch some seething boomer come in and speak out of his ass while mortgages are climbing fast

Always do the opposite

Ok yes the bubble exists, now what?

You are priced out forever. No amount of seething or posting dumb articles or bashing Baby Boomers will change this fact.

Chase wouldn't let me get a loan without doing an inspection and jumping through all their hoops. How are people getting mortgages without following their banking masters' orders?

Cope

Federal reserve bank of Dallas, Texas hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-213906_Chrome.jpg (1026x283, 102.61K)

Hmmm yes, I wonder what could have contributed to that?

Attached: Capture.png (1164x429, 41.2K)

I am a home owner, my house has appreciated around 80% in the last 4 years. It has been pretty insane to watch. On one hand, I can't imagine things sustaining and at some point that has to mean reversal. On the other hand, things where I live are still going above ask, before they hit market, all cash, no inspections. You can't buy a house unless these are the terms you're playing on. It's absolutely bananas.

There's a bubble to pop at some point but it seems crazy to try to call it, especially now when there's no end in sight.

Rent is due today, wagie.

>It's_afraid.jpg

>when there's no end in sight.
Usually that's a sign of itself but who knows. Could be different.

The bubble that is ensured to never pop - as the reset intends

>he thinks there's a shortage of desperate tenants
I set the terms, pleb. The other day a tenant (pregnant single mom) propositioned me. I might let her suck my dick for a 3% one-time discount.

You're going to become a wagie after the crash and I'll be there to buy your property up.

oh I'm afraid the money printers are fully operational

Attached: 60916125.jpg (850x1137, 103.76K)

>You're going to become a wagie after the crash and I'll be there to buy your property up.

Attached: E0F37EA4-1F0A-432F-B605-BA161446FCE7.jpg (282x319, 23.98K)

1. I don't believe you.
2. How much are you on the hook to the mortgage jew for? $900k?

sure are a lot of phoneposters in here

>Federal reserve bank of Dallas, Texas hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I mean they would know since homes in that area have literally doubled in price the past five years

Henlo