Overheard coworkers talking about how I'm the "creepy 30 plus year unmarried boomer"

>overheard coworkers talking about how I'm the "creepy 30 plus year unmarried boomer"
How does Any Forums deal with office politics?

Attached: file.png (601x508, 130.98K)

how is stating objectively what you are politics user?

Well for one I ignore butthurt tranny LARP posts on Any Forums

yes, I'm sure your coworkers called you a Any Forums meme

>Overheard my coworkers mispronouning me
🤢

My coworkers keep asking me why i don't have a girlfriend.

>office
sounds terrible user but literally just don't care. talk to them as little as possible and only about work

ask one of them to marry you

>"ha i dont know do you know anyone i can date?"
that should shut them up

ask them to be your gf

overhead the single moms at my work calling me sexy. I'm only 29.

umm, it's a clear microaggression meant to lower his status and his coworkers should be let go for making him feel like he is less than his peers simply because he took another path in his life.. only God is allowed to judge me unlike the pathetic hive minded disease that wish harm on me out of nothing but pure demented spite, indicative of their festering souls but worthy of rotting in pain and misery as per their exposed ill will toward their colleague

also, kill yourselves useless oxygen consuming NPCs I hope you fucking suffer for all eternity

ps suck me, you will never be a woman

Probably finding what is wrong with you before trying to set you up.

>tfw turning 38 soon
>never married

Attached: 7e8.jpg (600x434, 13.11K)

Sounds fake. Looking at marriage rates it's more creepy if a 30 year old is married.

by not being a wagie

I get forced to stay overtime because they have to go home to their husbands/wives/finances or kids

yeah they will milk that every chance they get

>hey user, do you have a grilfren?
>"no I don't feel like it right now.."
>are you gay user?
>"yeah no, women are too expensive haha.."
>you can't afford a gf?
What the fuck do I say?

"I see what you're doing there"

I usually just say i plan on leaving the country in a year so pursuing a relationship would be kind of meaningless.