TFW Pepsi Merchandiser making $18.00/hr

>TFW Pepsi Merchandiser making $18.00/hr

Attached: 1466918408777.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

That's not that bad, do you have to lift a lot of heavy pepsi cases every day?

Attached: 1617119623508.jpg (154x178, 11.62K)

What's your stock plan like?

As a former merchandiser, that's what you do for 10 hrs a day. Although, its not really heavy

literally the entire job

>10 hrs a day
Uhhhhh why? 8 hours isn't enough? Frankly it sounds kinda comfy, although I'm severely burned out and about to go NEET for a few years to recover so anything that doesn't involve complex dealings with people sounds comfy.

Attached: 1624905786485.jpg (250x247, 11.38K)

You need to drive around different stores right? Do you use your own car or the company provide a car? If you go somewhere far away, are you allowed to stay at a motel for the night? Do they pay you for those hours too?

I think they drive a truck, which personally I couldn't do. Too stressful to take a truck around city streets all day.

Do you feel any guilt for contributing to the obesity epidemic?

It's pretty easy & stress free for the most part.

>Uhhhhh why? 8 hours isn't enough?
Nope, it's always 50+ hrs a week. Some guys are willing to work 60+ hrs a week

Do you feel any guilt for contributing to society?

Yikes. Fuck that, I like my free time too much.

Not him but yes, it's basically crippling.

Attached: feels_bloody.png (1162x850, 73.86K)

Same, went to a job interview today for this company out of San Francisco without the real intention of getting hired and would have laughed at their language if I wasn't so autistic

Attached: CD40C0B3-20E2-4343-868B-E199E6AF6A41.jpg (1125x1173, 222.52K)

>falling for the no-college scam

Attached: power rangers bad guy.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

As a follow up, I should say, I have 3 college degrees, one earned each in 2010, 2015, and 2020. every single time I earned one, my life has gotten at least 2x better. I did my research and had a plan to put each one to use.

Attached: netscape.gif (400x400, 447.58K)

As someone who worked in distribution, there were tons of college grads in my team

Somehow this is even less believable than people who claim they got lucky on a 1000 dollar gamble and made 500k in a month.

But I guess I would have to ask, for curiosities sake, do you mean you earned a BS, an MsC and a PHD from 2006-2020?

Did a bachelor's degree in education. Started teaching for a couple years, quickly hit a ceiling. Did MEd and finished in 2015. Immediately got a job teaching college in an underserved area. Less pay but I literally had 12 actual working hours per week. I worked 2.5 days out of the week with benefits. Started a company in my spare time and had a small exit after getting bought out. Went back to school for MBA. I now make a shitload more money in my new job and have a side business that basically prints money, and the skills to scale it up. I shitpost and trade crypto for fun during the day because my job is 100% remote and easy.

Also, if you've ever seen MDE Word Peace, specifically this sketch with Nick as a teacher: This sketch illustrates EXACTLY how it feels to be a K-12 teacher in the United States. I got the FUCK out which is why getting that first master's felt so fucking good. Teaching College is a dream and is a complete 180 from K-12 public school teaching, and I'm thinking about getting my doctorate in Any Forums once my company scales up enough so I can semi retire and just teach at a business school part time.

Attached: mde teacher.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

there are no attractive women in that field. ur screwed.