Iodine general

files.catbox.moe/pcalje.png
FAQ
>how much do i take
At first, you take as much as you can tolerate. If you feel fine after 2 drops, wait an hour or two and take more drops. The OTC high doses range from 12.5mg to 130mg. There's a population in Hokkaido that consumes 200mg of iodine a day. Some Americans can't handle 5mg. Your body can handle much more after it's already used to it.
>i get bad effects
You need to also take sodium, selenium, magnesium, zinc (50mg esp if you're a dude), sulfur (eggs, whey, epsom salt or NAC), vitamin c, vitamin b3 and drink lots of water. Any other supplements you take will help.
>why do i get bad effects
Your thyroid stores mercury because it thinks it's iodine. When the iodine replaces the mercury, it ends up in your bloodstream. You need the other supplements to deal with this.
>where do i buy
ebay.com/itm/384409964325 put 1182mg in a 2 fl oz dropper bottle for 1mg per 1 drop
>why take it
Thyroid hormones are made of iodine and you don't get enough of it from diet. The liver and pineal gland are also involved. Table salt doesn't even have enough iodine to filter out the anti-caking agents (silica, aluminium, calcium phosphate, etc.) that's in it. You need iodine as a defense against several endocrine disruptors in your environment. You might've gotten a mercury-containing vaccination as a child that never resolved. 80% of Americans test positive for mercury poisoning, and then there's aluminium, cadmium, bromide, fluoride and lead. You will simply never be at your peak without iodine.

Attached: iodine.jpg (5890x8000, 3.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

optimox.com/iodine-study-12
ebay.com/itm/165406871844
ebay.com/itm/175195887794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its very important to take it with the co-factors. Pregnent women and mothers should take, it can increase IQ. Read up on Dr. Jorge Flechas work.

what coin?

Iodine is jsut a vitamin bro
I'm just saving up gallons for emergencies bro
Nah i don't make meth bro

when you have iodine, you won't need meth

i have been taking about a mL of lugols in water each day. i don't take any of that other shit as i don't want to be some supplement junkie. i've probably been detoxing a bit from it though as i've had a bit of a throaty thing going on

>not being a supplement junkie
ngmi

Attached: 1637610029719.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

>He fell for alt-health psyops
Enjoy poisoning yourself retard

Iodine is not poison.

Iodine is perfectly natural and necessary even.
It just got hit with restrictions because you use it to make meth from other drugs so they figure you'll get enough naturally if you eat well.
Vets still use it. It's been used extensively throughout history. It's no alt-medicine. Countries have stockpiles in the case of radiation. It's just not aesthetically pleasing enough for common use to clean wounds and alcohol is marginally better at disinfecting.

It’s just detox bro trust me

>Clinical features of iodine toxicity from oral ingestion can range from mild to severe. Mild symptoms consist of GI upset, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, which may progress to delirium, stupor, and shock.

Attached: FCEBABD9-7BC7-4751-9333-ED70271DFB4B.png (548x420, 33.79K)

all things in moderation including the cocks you suck

Very nice. Let's see the symptoms of mercury poisoning.

Attached: 8rhf1ztco2k31.png (640x329, 218.13K)

>cbd
ngmi

optimox.com/iodine-study-12

Attached: 2022-03-31-231454_1534x1085_scrot.png (1054x248, 88.2K)

I have taken it for years and it's okay. Never felt anything

Anons I am sold on iodine. What I am not sold on is how do I consume this easiest with minimal effort from me? I don't cook and can't be fucked shopping for 18 different niche ingredients to make salted cashews. Give it to me simple, or is this a side effect of iodine? You transcend simplicity and everything complex comes in simple waves?

>beef bone broth protein powder
Interdasting..

do people actually read these schizo wall of screenshots?

It's called research, you should try it sometime.

You should get real mason jars for your hemp because your repurposed grocery store ones might not be airtight. Nice silver surfer tho, wish I had one.

>iodine toxicity
Talk to the japanese and tell me about iodine toxicity.
I wonder why all their old people aren't dying of it.

>zoom in at a random spot
>first word i read is "vaccine"
i was right, fuck off schizo

They pop when opened for the first time, so I think that's ok. I got my SSV on ebay for around $150 by bidding. Used is generally OK but never use any used tubing. I actually bought medical grade silicone tubing. The all glass pathway wand is even better if you can find an SSV listing that has the heater only.

ebay.com/itm/165406871844
ebay.com/itm/175195887794

MODS SPAM THIS NIGGER WANTS TO BE SOMEBODY INSTEAD HE'S A SHIT SCHIZO SCAMMER DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO BECOME A THING HERE HE'S THE SAME FURRY FAGGOT WHO'S SPAMMING THE GOD DAMN BOARD 24/7
SAME AS THE YHWH BS IT'S JUST NARCISSISTIC SCHIZOS WHO WANTS TO BE SOMETHING ON AN ANONYMOUS BOARD, IT INFURIATES THEM THEY CAN'T BE KNOWN SO THEY DO THIS GOD DAMN BULLSHIT AND RUIN THE ATMOSPHERE

Attached: 5615121212.png (724x769, 127.25K)