Some advices pls, crypto chads

>I'm retarded and I cashed out my $6,000 1inch airdrop and let my frens borrow 80% of it
>Now they are nowhere to be found... I'm fucked up
>I'm stuck at my boarding house, got no work to do. And I don't want to sit around playing vidya in my underwear

What are some easy passive income you can recommend to me? I only have 650$ left to pay for my 6 month renting expenses

Attached: d7rjf3kfgh.png (900x883, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BgpOP3Kn4Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suck dicks for 10 bucks a pop

You only got money because of airdrops? You must be a spoiled bratty faggot.

she is prone to STD for sure, there's nothing clean right now after the pandemic propaganda

youtu.be/BgpOP3Kn4Qw

>she

Real talk, is that a man?

Don't try to scam people by providing phishing links retard, we are not kids anymore.

Transgender in a sense, you can clearly see the dickbump below

Attached: e3eqI4s.jpg (213x283, 10.74K)

There are lots of staking platforms around crypto, especially on DeFi. You just have to search for yourself and not just trusting some idiot poorfags here.

>get up from your fucking bed

get a life, crypto is not for an average joe.

Fat Jew bitch

Best recommendation would be some low cap projects under Polkadot which could possibly migrate using Moonbeam in the next coming months. DYOR bitch.

I'm watching Ignite Tournament under polkadot ecosystem.

Go all in on CCC, unique passive income for token holders especially for lazy fags like you OP.

Come on EBOX already migrated on Moonriver and Moonbeam.

Dot finance already integrated on Moonriver
Insurer finance from polkadot, maybe soon on moonbeam

What about Dot Finance, I bet they are eyeing to be the first ever DEX aggregator on that blockchain. As of now, their yield aggregator are source of moneeeeh foh chads out there.

Attached: mon32hfjhdjfejf.jpg (480x480, 22.92K)

You're not gonna warn any significant passive income with $650 you dipshit.
Divide your 650 into 3 equal parts.
Use one part for spot trading.
Second for leverage trading.
Third for flipping shitcoins on bsc.
Start small and slow and eventually go bigger as you get better/more comfortable at it.

Samedt

faggot are you even serious with your shitcoin?

are you also farming SOLAR-USDC with over 495% apy right now? ive seen lots of traction around it recently...

What do you mean user? Are you also investing there or? What about the next integration? Got any idea?

why is reverse google image search no longer in the chrome context menu?

looks like not sustainable