If you’re in a WWE women’s division and you’re not on this poster you don’t matter

If you’re in a WWE women’s division and you’re not on this poster you don’t matter

Attached: BB06E0C1-0444-494F-92D9-B977A38FE440.jpg (1080x1350, 308.11K)

Fuck and marry Mandy, kill the rest

Is that the Dynamite graphic in the background?

Not like this Sashaschizos

Mandy is literally the only one that doesn't look like dogshit. Rhonda could look cute but needs to stop with the fucking mma hair and scowling it makes all women look repulsive. Also have sashit and bagley both gotten injured or are they doing the usual hiding and sulking because they don't have the belts?

I don't even watch the WWE or AEW and only lurk here when I'm bored while at work. I'm usually on /sp/ as well. So please bear with me as I try to name Vince's bitches here.
>black gurl with long hair
Um, I've heard her name before here on Any Forums but cannot think of it. The only thing that I honestly remember about her is she uses her weave as a weapon.
>Rhonda
Failed MMA fighter and someone that was gone from the E for a long time until recently. Haven't seen too many shit post threads about her so I guess her return has been meh?
>Punk chick
No clue who this is.
>NXT belt chick
Mandy, the only reason I know that is due to the number of anons that simp after her. Has she improved whatsoever since being sent down to NXT?
>Becky
Still an ugly cunt that aborted her baby for wrestling in her younger years. Never liked her when she was a steampunk girl and she looks extremely basic in the photo.
>Charles
Here's the thing about the Flair family. They are losers in real life and the fact that she is holding onto the belt here makes me cringe. Does she still do that horrible moonsault that will eventually blow out her knees?

Surprised Rhea is still included in these things.

don't care they are ugly

Attached: 1577776945817-1.jpg (620x375, 143.57K)

>Bianca and Rhea over the current tag champions
>NXT UK champion nowhere to be found
KWAB

You know why they put Bianca there instead of the rest of the women's champ of every division
If they put all the womeme champs there would be no blackies and that's gonna be really bad since all are whites and no single representation of muh blackerinos

YUCK
Why are they all so ugly?

Where is sasha

>Fuck
>Marry
>Kill
>Gangbang
>Crush your balls
>Get pegged

Fucking hell is that Charlotte Flair? What happened to her face? It looks like she's sucking on a gumball

Mandy is there and she doesn't matter.

I guess they left Alex out because he's not a woman.

>international women’s day
>four of them are American
>six of them are men
nicely played

kek what a BWAM

Charlotte's face transforms drastically in literally every photo. This week photo she transformed into so sort of alien face (I am thinking top right)

Attached: istockphoto-664834266-612x612.jpg (612x612, 39.19K)

lets be real for a moment, if your not
>Becko
>horse
>Charles
>Bayley
You are a literal who

Are we sure that WWE isn’t the tranny fed?