I'm getting into the "website creation" business and need some ideas to promote my business

I'm getting into the "website creation" business and need some ideas to promote my business

I'm currently thinking of offering to create free websites for large influencers with loyal fans, and free websites for medium-large local businesses whose current websites look like trash.

How would you get your website design company's name out there?

Attached: 1648537610935.png (1201x819, 91.63K)

Create a fiverr and fake the first 10 reviews

No lol I'm not selling websites on fucking Fiverr

list some examples of your work, then open google maps, check businesses, if they have a no website or a bad one, offer them to make them one. if they show any interest tell me you gonna schedule a meeting with them, in person would be ideal.

change them an initial fee, and a monthly maintenance fee. just use some shared host and do not involve them in details, it should be as convenient as possible. no here is your cpanel sir or something like that.

DO NOT DO IT FOR FREE, AT LEAST CHARGE A MAINTENANCE FEE.

I live in Germany. Can confirm it sucks.

That picture is so accurate. I rage every time I see what US-fags make even doing retarded shit.

Well I will charge them for hosting + domain costs and hand over the website to them.

that pic is just inflation in 2023, it's the same value, USD will just be hyperinflated

>Be burger
>Pay 40% tax for literally nothing
I'm being taxed for Israel

no, ask for like $100 monthly maintenance fee. have enough clients and you have passive income pretty much.

i am literally telling you what a friend did, and he is an immigrant too.

3rd world remote worker here, americans are pragmatic and just care about work done and just look for expertise anywhere. europeans hit me up for salaries less than what my peers are making in my country.

also european startups always feel hopeless to me, you can tell the person trying to hire you know its pointless/hopeless too.

>Greece
>data sci
>14.5k after tax for an entry position
>normies think this is amazing money here
>UK: 38k
>Germany: irrelevant cause too many nigs and leftoids
>Switzerland: 95-108k CHF entry, 160k+ senior
>US: > 140k USD, but have to avoid nigs

Are remote jobs the way out anons? I know I am far better than the competition, especially in the US

Attached: 1642628658157.png (912x577, 596.93K)

I'm a burger with a meme degree and I make six figures for writing a few pages of finance research a month and maybe answering 1 or 2 questions each week from the financial advisors. Sometimes when I don't know what to "research" I'll just see what /smg/ is shilling and how they're feeling about the market and use that. Fully remote too.

We're going to open a crypto investment department later this year and I'm applying to be the lead researcher of that department. If I get that position it will be a huge raise and I'll just regurgitate the coins and sentiment I see here. I included screenshots of my crypto portfolio's growth as evidence of my crypto expertise, which was again just following Any Forums and buying a shit ton of sub-$1 linkies. I could end up in a position where I get paid handsomely to expend very little effort using Any Forums memes and shitposts to influence billions of institutional dollars to buy Chainlink and pump my own bag.
t. research analyst for an investment firm

Attached: link_knife.jpg (602x506, 178.98K)

>crypto investment department later this year and I'm applying to be the lead researcher of that department
If you get it, hire the guy that runs Kiwi Farms.

It's not any different in Germany

Euro is inflating worse than usd atm

I pay 500€ a month for rent

you are not as good as you think

Based. Would love to see what your coworkers think when you give them a presentation on HarryPotterSon1c0bamaInu, Unv4xx3dSperm, $MILK3rz etc

Goddamn it jannies are so annoying with their spam filter

Thats actually really good advice, thanks user

Meant for I'm rarted