Does anyone have the screenshot of Sergey talking about kefir...

Does anyone have the screenshot of Sergey talking about kefir? Just started right now I was on a different diet but I remember him saying it was very important

Attached: 55360B7C-7FB9-4B7E-9DD2-E9AF5593D4EF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

That shit fucked me up, bloated my stomach for weeks and couldn't figure out why I kept feeling bloated as fuck all the time until I realized it was this shit.

Attached: 1581270680315.jpg (480x480, 29.12K)

It’s full of probiotics, maybe something is up with your gut bacteria
Same happens to me with kombucha but I think it’s worth it, lasts half a day at most

>kombucha
Yeah that's another one I used to drink every day along with the kefir maybe I went overboard

I used to drink kefir but I switched to homemade kombucha because I realized dairy was exacerbating my hair loss.

Attached: sergey kefir.png (590x552, 87.45K)

Attached: sergey kefir 2.jpg (528x1500, 357.94K)

just drink komboochi like a real health fag

Yeah kombucha is usually gassy too, that’s what usually gets me
I didn’t have time to make home made kombucha I ordered the mushroom and had it sitting under my sink and it just rotted there. I drink the stuff from Whole Foods once in a while though
Also how much time is “over time” I need this shit right now

Attached: 6EEF89B0-6C2D-4445-AF29-42B78009D3C0.jpg (840x1184, 270.92K)

Pic rel is my breakfast from now on
>kefir
>oat milk with extra omega and magnesium
>2 servings oats
>1 scoop whey isolate
When serotonin?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

Add 4 drops lugol's iodine and 2 grams vitamin c

This is the year man. LINK will pump and you'll finally be able to get off obongocare and get that butthole operation you've been dreaming of. A shiny new butthole that doesn't hate you.

I forgot to add the iodide, I’ll add it to my post work out shake though

i have crohns
i started eating kefir
i no longer have crohns

It helps make your poo poos more solid and fall out of your butthole easier instead of oozing out like soft serve and smearing across your ass cheeks.

Based kefir bros
Next to trapcum this is probably the healthiest thing you can drink

Attached: FA54A3B0-F0B4-4C28-A028-A64E8E2798D9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

The store bought kefir is crap. Get some grains and start culturing your own. Much cheaper and more importantly much more powerful. The rush you get from drinking a 3 day old brew is orgasmic

>dairy was exacerbating my hair loss
That's not true dairy would never do thatb

Attached: 1646871406409.jpg (658x523, 57.85K)

Good to see more kefir bros indeed.

I make my own water based kefir. Tastes kind of like fizzy white wine. Didn't like it at first but it's quite refreshing. I have to prepare a batch every other day with 150 grams of kefir granules, 75 grams of sugar, and 1.5L of water. I also put in 3-4 dates. I end up with an endless supply of kefir and usually the granules grow like 25gr, which I always end up throwing or giving away.

Muh sience is slowly uncovering the effects of your gut microbiome on the health of your brain. This shit will literally prevent you from getting alzheimers or parkinsons decades from now. Bad gut biome is also linked to depression. It's the same reason that poop transplants are now catching on.

based and kefirpilled

Attached: 1635296853216.jpg (654x639, 309.63K)

The bloat should only happen for a week to 2 weeks max as the probiotics outcompete the shitty bacteria living in your gut flora that are used to high fructose corn syrup, snacks loaded with sodium, highly processed and preserved food and god knows what else you faggots put down your gullet. I've seen the way some of your eat and shave years off of your life. Some user was eating hot pocket sandwiches with spicy Frito corn chips in them just yesterday.

Vitamin D, 30 minutes of direct sun, 5-HTP, L-Theanine and Caffeine. Many different stacks exist but you have to play with the doses.

Magnesium, Zinc Potassium and Vitamin B complex is my current stack right now. I'm playing with the doses and getting it right. Working good so far by the Magnesium is making me shit watery and the Zinc is making my stomach hurt. Gotta bring them down.

Anyone try water kefir? I make my own, it's pretty good