What's the shoe that Sergey wears? Im gonna give them a whirl and see how good they really are

What's the shoe that Sergey wears? Im gonna give them a whirl and see how good they really are

Attached: sergey.png (680x443, 227.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210425231953/https://www.coindesk.com/most-influential/2019/sergey-nazarov/
brooksrunning.com/en_us/search-result/?q=adrenaline gts&prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is his fridge

Attached: 1647025991138snf.jpg (1160x1530, 1008.87K)

Brooks Adrenaline GTS. I am wearing a pair right now and have a second pair at home.

I think I’m not the only one on here that realizes that the Chainlink discussion on here isn’t organic at all.

A complex mix of paid shills and bots post memes and start conversation. Real anons browsing Any Forums think these convos are real and start making convos themselves. Then when things die down, the bots and paid shills start again to capture new bagholders.

Attached: 1616703765241.png (883x720, 456.56K)

Sergey wears black leather riding boots made by shoemaker Jacques in the rue de Montmartre around the year 1800. Don't ask me how i know.

Attached: Napolion.jpg (711x674, 126.94K)

good for running?

I bought chainlink. How fucjed am i

give them a whiff while he's working in the cubicle next to you at Chainlink Labs hq you fellow employee

I dont run in them, they are just my daily wear shoe.
I imagine they'd be good for running.

>sir gay runs
nigga pls

holy based. i'm gonna get a big mac rn

for whatever reason this great article about sergey from Coindesk has been deleted from their website, half of it is just the interviewer trying to find out why sergey wears the stuff he wears. but the article is on archive.org

web.archive.org/web/20210425231953/https://www.coindesk.com/most-influential/2019/sergey-nazarov/

"The Man In Plaid"

>Years ago he decided that he liked the comfort and styling of plaid shirts, so now he has a closet full of them. It's the same thing with his shoes, he says, pointing down at a pair of newish-looking Brooks Adrenaline GTX sneakers. After doing extensive research, Nazarov concluded that the GTX was the best shoe for ensuring the overall health of his feet. He's now on his eighth consecutive pair.

>Nazarov explains all this with a slightly quizzical look on his face. He's been interviewed many times about his efforts to build a secure, decentralized network of oracles that will connect the on-chain world of blockchain-based smart contracts with the off-chain "real world" where actual stuff that doesn't involve crypto tokens happens. But he's never been profiled before, and he's not sure he sees the relevance of questions about shirts.

Attached: file.png (2526x1058, 3.13M)

Mine have lasted over a year of daily wear. Only small holes in the top fabric near the toe. Soles are holding perfectly and I’m still using the original laces.

Any Forums once cleared out the stock for sergey's shirt after they found the brand

he just wants to lock in his personal clothing supply chain

they deleted it because he was listed as the CEO of Chainlink, and to try to make Chainlink not a security it can't have a CEO so they've had to create another company called Chainlink Labs that he's now the CEO of and is TOTALLY DIFFERENT to Chainlink which is just a protocol they are developing right? haha he was never the CEO of Chainlink lol imagine thinking that

sir gay and steve are both co-founders of chainlink and smartcontract.com. chainlinklabs was created after ari came on board as their Chief Computer Wizard (CCW) who fucks

you are a based gatekeeper bro

Chainlink Labs was created to try to isolate Sergey and Steve et al from any legal action against Chainlink, but it has fooled nobody. I'm not a gatekeeper, but you are a Chainink Labs employee

>Brooks Adrenaline GTX
they don't sell the GTX anymore, but they're still making an Adrenaline GTS
brooksrunning.com/en_us/search-result/?q=adrenaline gts&prefn1=gender&prefv1=Men

>cuX

Even fucking student associations in the college city I went to did the same thing lmao. Are they trying to fool people? No, it's a fairly common practice.

>Ripple -> Ripple Labs
>Ethereum -> Ethereum Foundation
>Cardano -> Cardano Foundation -> IOHK
>Polkadot -> Parity Technologies
Etc. Get a grip nerd, you have no clue what you are talking about.

based gatekeeper