I just bought the most aesthetically pleasing ens domain that will ever exist

When I saw chainlinkgod shilling his 3 emoji rockets to Elon musk I said to myself, damn not bad. Those rockets looked nice with the .eth at the end...but I also said to myself there's got to be something better, more simpler but with deeper meaning. It came to me about 2 weeks I got it now and it's mine and I firmly believe it blows those emoji rockets out of the water because it has esoteric symbolism and much more. Maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm schizo
But I had to buy it just so I could make this post
As Above So Below

Attached: twitter-49d4bb2b55c07c5f5900e95860401fd0.png (966x640, 176.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icns-id.medium.com/announcing-icns-the-internet-computer-name-service-baf386758aca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, and what is it?

.Eth domains are boomer tier. The chads are buying .ICP domains

I mean, I got some of those too.

But you do know it's NOT .icp right? It's .icp.host. Real fucking sneaky scam there.

Flip it upside down and it stays exactly the same.
As Above So Below
the first o is above the last o is below

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 135904.png (906x386, 66.72K)

i'm sure that'll come in handy when you're sending a transaction while doing a handstand

take your meds

People are recognizing this number as special just google it and you will see. I think its going to be a long hold but by 2030 I believe we will be seeing alot more of this number.

That's why no one uses 906.com

aw let the autismo have his fun

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 140810.png (527x86, 9.58K)

Research the project more, the “.host” is there because it has functionality, also this project is align with psychedelic which is the number one team building projects on one ICP blockchain. This ain’t no scam, but the .host fud does work on retards who don’t do their own research.

icns-id.medium.com/announcing-icns-the-internet-computer-name-service-baf386758aca

Also it is being changed to “.xyz” as explained in their latest medium post

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 141038.png (876x241, 29.09K)

What about “609” that would be the same

>flip it upside down and it stays exactly the same

You were definitely the kid at school typing 58008 into the calculator, and giggling hysterically, weren't you?

why not just 69.eth? ;^)

>Flip it upside down and it stays exactly the same.
>ɥʇǝ˙906
WRONG

That doesn't work the o is below it's not as below so above.
Fuck haven't you guys ever heard of the emerald tablet?

That's the whole fucking point. The 906 stays the same whole everything else inverts effectively changing reality but staying within the same sphere of 906 as above so below

Put the 9 and 6 together and you get the infinity symbol that's so prevalent in crypto put the 0in the middle of them representing the world.
What happens in the astral plane reflects on Earth.

I see, still don’t thing Elon would be interested in this, I think occult kikes/Freemasons would want instead. Elon might be more interested in the numbers 369 because quote related from Tesla who he named his company after. But that is taken unfortunately.

Attached: A60BBF2D-138C-41DE-A709-DF176B821142.jpg (556x417, 41.22K)

Yes I may be schizo that always a very high probability but to me it feels like 906 is going to grow in significance over the next 7 years and you can't deny that the whole world is going to be going through some major changes during this time period.

I never thought of shilling to Elon but if you think of it 906 flipped is still 906 and what he's doing is changing cars from fossil fuel to battery a flipping in the way the car operates yet still provides the same function just as 906 functions the same when flipped.