The match that will end AEW

The match that will end AEW

Attached: f3e7a-15639422439943-800.jpg (800x533, 47.62K)

>match
OH NO NO NO NO

>match
OH NO NO NO

You mean talk show garbage that everyone will laugh at.

>KO Show
PFFFFFFFFFFFFHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO LOOK AT THIS DOOD

>Hits stunner
>Cracks a beer
>Oh HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAH
>Collections a couple million

What match?

>all the trannys watched raw

Attached: DC02B185-2977-4083-B321-03048395426D.jpg (761x872, 44.36K)

Kevin Owns is hitting the stunner you idiot

Hi Kev and no, you're not.

yes

Kevin Owens vs Steve Austin in Austin Texas.

Based

>match

He will collect a Saudi paycheck against Lesnar, that's it

end AEW? END AEW? BWAHAHAHA alright listen here you fat seat crushing piece of shit. You CAN NOT, and WILL NOT stop AEW. EVER. Get it through your thick skull you stupid fucking drone. Nobody gives a shit about stone cold or WWE, hence why the demos are always on our side and not yours bitch.
>Oh b-b-but my hell yeah
Nobody is gonna pay money for a shitty stunner from some broken old fart at wrestlemania. Y'all rely on old talent to get your shit done, meanwhile the competition has young and more believable wrestlers than what the sloppy shop can make. But SURE, y'all go ahead and type about how fun this fuck fest is gonna be. Meanwhile my fellow brothers and sisters of AEW are gonna enjoy pure kino, week after week, month after month, year after year all the way up to the day WWE dies and gets bought by somebody who can run the way all wrestling companies should strive to be.

Fuck WWE and fuck Vince for stinking up wrestling's rise back up to popularity the way it was going.

>match

oh ok, I just realized they make this faggot face Stone Cold because he does a stunner

they're not having a match, idiot. its a talk show segment.

>Collections a couple million
good morning sirs

Kinda surprised they never offered Stone Cold a colour comm gig.
He's not short on opinions, can analyse wrestling well, knows shit when he sees it...
I'm not surprised they never offered Stone Cold a colour comm gig.

>trying to pull a "gotcha" about something that the dirtsheets reported days ago

Why tho

They probably did but Austin probably said no cause he didn't need the hassle of weekly shows or Vince screaming in his ear cause Austin called some a wrestler or referred to the title as a belt