He’s actually back

>he’s actually back
Get the FUCK IN HERE ebros Wrestlemania is officially the pay per view of the year already

Attached: 2C3C3D7A-9D80-4B54-9CCD-C6FF54080F63.jpg (1200x675, 84.99K)

Kek Wrestlemania is going to be shit. Delusional drone

As much as I want to see Austin again, I'd prefer it if he just did a stunner on someone during a segment. I don't want him to get in the ring again. His last match with The Rock was a bit depressing, and I can only imagine a new match with him would be far worse. Just let him rest, go home and hit Debra.

Thanks for making me change the channel you fucking dick

>wasn’t watching raw and missed it
ngmi

Dilate

NOOOOOOOOOOO TRANNYXIRS WE NEED A MASSIVE ANNOUCEMENT NOW

>Just let him rest, go home and hit Debra.
>making fun of a helpless woman being beaten
Fuck you. Legitimately. Just Fuck You.

Domestic abuse is not funny you Any Forums fuck

Lmao shut up bitch I’m gonna hit my wife now because you’re such a little pussy boy

>E drones think Austin is going to wrestle an actual match when it's just going to be one stunner and done in 15 seconds

>AND GUYS BIG BIG BIG EXCITING NEWS. OMG. SO EXCITED. SUCH BIG NEWS. THIS GUY, GUYS, THIS GUY WHO I AM HAPPY TO BRING INTO AEW WITH THESE OTHER GUYS AND YOU GUYS THERE AND HERE WITH US. OMG YOU GUYS. THIS GUY IS A LEGEND. HE IS HUGE. HE IS SUCH A GAME CHANGER AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE SOMEONE THIS BIG THIS GAME CHANGING IS COMING TO AEW BUT YOU KNOW THAT IS WHAT WE DO WE CHANGE THE GAME LIKE WE DID IN THE PARKING LOT. WE CHANGE THE GAME AND THIS IS NOT PAUL, NO NO NO NO I AM NOT PAUL BUT I CHANGE THE GAME. GUYS I AM SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE LEGENDARY, THIS GUY GUYS IS LIKE ALL TIME ON MY LIST. GUYS WILLIAM FRECKING REGAL!

Attached: cocaineisahelluvadrug.jpg (1200x800, 113.91K)

> it's just going to be one stunner and done in 15 seconds
It got your mom pregnant

That makes us brothers. Let's go get some ice cream, Onee - Chan.

>my mother getting pregnant makes us brothers
The level of education on display here

Women love to get beaten, though. To them it's more arousing than getting fucked.

We have the same mom. We're twins.

He's not really 'back'. Austin never stopped doing segments and stunnering people.. he's not doing a match. It's just a talk show.

My man if you were a twin with every guy that dropped a load in your mother, you'd be on a planet nothing but you

This. Austin retired with all honors and should stay that way. The 3.16 day was cringey shit. Stunning Shane and Vince for the last time shouldve been the last time.

DA is a non-white thing, literal opposite of wholesome nuclear family Any Forums approves.

Attached: 1590790374060.gif (265x200, 1.02M)

I'm gonna punch a random woman in the face tomorrow just to spite you