GNS General $3.00

Pump It Edition

Discussion thread for GNS (Gains Network aka /ourcoin/)

What are your targets for this run? Can we get bigger than GMX and PERP? Will GNS flippen SNX?

Quick Facts:

>GNS is a revolutionary synthetic leverage DEX that blows away all other platforms.

gains.trade

>Its usage and revenue have already eclipsed platforms 10 times bigger or more by market cap.

>Gtrade, the Gains trading platform, has already processed $9 billion dollars of trading volume and produced 10 million dollars of revenue in only 6 months.

>Most project revenue goes directly back to investors through the LP or buy/burn.

>Current market cap : approximately 65 million.

Attached: IMG_0874.jpg (512x512, 60.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gainsnetwork.io/pools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, and stocks trading will launch this month, making GNS the only place, decentralized or not, where you can trade crypto, forex, and stocks at leverage up to 150x. No KYC

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (600x600, 44.87K)

Market cap is around 85m, you need to take into account the unbridged GFARM2.

stop making generals, bearish signal

it's going to 0

Cute girl but I ain't gonna buy your bags oniichan

So is cmc incorrect?

Attached: 3F2210B1-008B-485B-917E-3DE8FF211947.jpg (828x362, 71.34K)

checked and yes unironically correct

Yeah both CMC and CG have apparently been contacted many times but seem very uncooperative.
Correct data can be found here gainsnetwork.io/pools/ and the stats page on dune.xyz.

After seeing how I could not open a short against axie today on the platform I am convinced the whole thing is shit.
It has limits so people don't open too many positions or too large? that fucking sucks.

Yeah the limit of position size is linked to the DAI vault, which is the first liquidity buffer. If you want a higher limit, then you need to stake some DAI there. But it's close to upgrading to 100k I believe.
Too many positions is to prevent a bot attack I think. I think most exchanges have limits on that.

As for the AXS halt, there were some discussions about that due to the backlash from the community. When the platform outgrows the risk that such an event poses it will no longer do these halts.

if this pumps back to 3.5-4 im seriously considering LP'ing a third of my stack so i'm able to drop down to 4 working days with no loss of income.

anyone else have similiar plans/targets?

CAN THIS SHIT JUST BREAK 3 ALREADY

Seb responded to this btw

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-30 at 13.31.37.png (1064x680, 138.58K)

a day with constant burns will pump the price around 10c alone. unless someone dumps 30k+, should break $3 over the next few days

I see the utility but is there any reason for anyone to hold this for the long term?

>47626694
Interesting. 3 'fudders' pop up at the exact same time in sequence. Either same person or fud campaign 'restarting' up because their precious LP is in jeopardy if GNS continues to move on and upwards. That or trying to accumulate extremely cheap bags.

Pretty kek and funni seeing it in play.
You wouldn't fud something religiously you weren't involved in. Kek.

I hope they are just people trying to get in cheap because that's a bullish signal. Don't let the faggies buy their baggies.

test

I think that's a signal to keep making general's because it's pissing you off. Kek.

Gains is a business. It's a working business. Rare in blockchain.

It offers a service. It has revenue. It has customers. It has future product releases. It has all the elements of a growing business model.

>front end will be open source so any firm can co-opt the build and earn referall fees
>generates millions in stablecoin revenue
>fees shared with token holders via several robust mechanisms

>Token appreciation through burn and buyback
>token appreciation through utility of LP
>Dai Staking at 15-20 apy
>80 % of revenue goes back to token ecosystem and Dai stakers
>eventually SSS so GNS holders earn dai as well

Frankly, if you don't have a portion of your portfolio here I question your vision. We have all the elements of a successful business in its infancy of which it offers a service to a global audience with the lowest fees and easiest to use interface with the most options of any dex.

But you do you user.

Attached: 1636752036667.jpg (800x1200, 425.26K)

Basado