Is there a better example of the wrong guy going over?

Attached: Jack vs HHH.jpg (1284x722, 185.03K)

Foley jobbing two ppvs in a row would've been acceptable if Rock went over like he should have at WM16. Fuckin Gaytch.

Almost every Triple H match

Bobby Lastly winning the ECW title is up there for me. Dimeless nigger shitting all over a reanimated corpse because Vince has a chubby for jacked joggers and can't handle having a champion who smokes some weed. What a faggot.

Foley was suppose to shoot retire, so it wasn't the wrong guy going over.
Plus, HHH was hot as fuck in 2000

this but booker t

One of my all time favorite rr matches

Pick your poison as it is always Cena and Triple H matches where the wrong guy went over.
I'll be nice and add in Taker vs Wyatt as it would have been nice to see Wyatt win that match and officially be declared the next phenom of the ring. Even if the fat bastard does suck. Hell, set up a storyline of Taker losing twice in a row and wondering if it is time for him to retire with his third match. Similar to the HBK story.

The problem with the Cactus-HHH feud was that the Nose went over clean in both the street fight and HIAC. Foley was obviously not going to win the title that close to WM2K, but this whole thing plus eventually retaining again made for a lot of fuck-off heat.

Hated that for like 15 years as soon as any wrestler turned heel they could no longer win a match clean even against jobbers and were complete le chickenshit heels copy and paste apart from Haitch who would at best have some bullshit where like Flair interefered 10 mintues before the end of the match so by the time Haitch goes over it is basically like he did it clean. What a fucking prick.

HHH won clean because Foley was suppose to retire and HHH was going to main event Mania.

Shibata vs Okada is a perfect match until Okada wins

Straight up get really stoned and watch that match. Just doesn't make sense

>HHH was hot as fuck in 2000
Only because of going over Foley

>HHH was hot as fuck
nigga are you gay?

Most of the big time PPV matches that were won by cena, haitch or charles.

Never understood why Foley was supposed to be a hardcore legend when he got his ass kicked in every hardcore match he had.

He was supposed to win at mania but he got injured early in the match. Sucks cause it would have been an all time pop

>Cena beating Nexus, killing the angle
>Cena beating Wyatt two PPV's straight back to back when before he almost never lost at all
>Triple H beating Booker T at Wrestlemania
>Triple H beating RVD at Unforgiven
>Triple H beating Kane after he unmasked, Kane wins non-title blowoff match so Hunter keeps his heat

You forgot Haitch beat Goldberg as well

So it made sense for HHH to go over? Way to prove his point.

Goldberg always sucked. I can't believe that fans still think he failed because he lost. A guy who has to dominate at all time to be over is a shitter.