I don't believe people are really buying

I don't believe people are really buying
I think its all bullshit

Attached: child.png (400x390, 117.47K)

im buying with my mind

Nobody cares what you believe. Next.

you’re conflating the prior levels of mania you saw with the prior price, which is your mistake.
Liquidity is zero right now. If we had the same mania we had 1yr ago, the price would not just hit the prices we saw 1yr ago, it would 5x.

Mania is creeping back upwards and prices are rocketing sooner bc everyone is a hodler now.

>Mania is creeping back

i think thats bullshit
provide an ounce of evidence to back it up or else you're talking out of your ass
all evidence shows retail have left the market
its wash trading by whales

Attached: child.png (400x390, 129.66K)

I see your wife buying.

Hey retard. Mcap is 2trill + which is above mcap of both local lows for the last 2 years. Multiple evm compatible chains have been pushing their tech recently, and normie money is still being spent of nfts. The ponzi wont stop until next year.

Hey man, he's ngmi. Stack fat while losers prepare their bunkers.

Yeah. Till they slurp all the superchargers on freeway and you come back for the second wailing.

Been in crypto for 7years.
>work in high-caliber corporate banking. Noone ever cared about my crypto hobby. I hid my power level.
>1yr ago all my coworkers were buying Doge and GME “I don’t understand this stuff, it’s just fun to throw in $10k”.
>1 year later:
>They are all now ranting and raving about the Fed and how bitcoin is the only escape and how to dollar is going to lose reserve status. They’re all DCAing into btc and eth. All holding 5-10% of their net worth in crypto. Discussing the rationality of a small allocation in every portfolio.
Doge mania =\= the mania I’m talking about.
Im talking about lifeboat mania, not “shiny doge” mania.
> Slow and steady mania is here.

“BuT ThaTs oNly AntecTodal Evidence”
Yeah, go fuck yourself.
When Grandma buys doge, it’s time to sell.
When everyone you know is starting to DCA bitcoin even after a 1.5yr crash, you buy.

wait why are you still working if you've been in crypto for 7 years?

are you retarded?

I've noticed this too. Why do you say buy? This new wave of fomo is genuine ?

starting to see a lot of crypto tiktok videos again.

Shut up, Bobo

Attached: uhohbobo.jpg (1438x1194, 330.48K)

made 7k last night and i am sitting on the sidelines now.

If i quit my job, I’d daytrade my way to $0 out of boredom.
Portfolio 1.5m.
Make 300k/yr.
Lost a lot in Bitfinex hack and DAO.

Also: I’m more surprised to hear of someone with a $1m portfolio who bought in 2015 than I am to hear of someone with a $1m portfolio who bought in 2020.
Going thru a 90% crash in bitcoin is brutal.
Every altcoin did a -98% loss. Few people I know kept the faith. I was the only one.

>When everyone you know is starting to DCA bitcoin even after a 1.5yr crash, you buy.
Lol I can see why you're "in crypto for 7 years" and not "retired from crypto 5 years ago"

also: 1.5m portfolio was built on my 70k salary at the time.
Now that I’m making $300k/yr, 1.5m isnt enough to justify retiring.
and, Im 31yo, so still got a good career ahead of me

I'm fucking lucky to have aped in to that lox token and accumulated a lot. Just like you when you thought it's all bullshit

Attached: stumblr_ozi0mphxCr1tq8e2bo1_1280.jpg (780x438, 49.53K)

Why don't you turn that Will & Chris slap scene into a meme? I can see everyone jumping the fight.

Holy shit go back to plebbit you insufferable faggot

Same thing nearly happened to me but I've managed to get that mld airdrop for holding btr and smartnft

Attached: Degen-Ape-7225.jpg (1069x1069, 198.95K)

>This rally will fail like the others

You're only ranking the hell out of here

Attached: shrek.jpg (275x183, 8.84K)

This has been my crypto journey as well though I hold more alt coins. I don't know if semi late adaptors are very common but at least a few of us who were early on GME have moved into Crypto last year. If the dumping last summer and winter didn't shake holders out then they are in it for multi year timeframes and aren't inpatient poorfags living at home who are panicking at every 5% dip.