Fuck you faggots!!! I was going to buy a bag yesterday but was fudded out of it. EAT SHIT FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!

Fuck you faggots!!! I was going to buy a bag yesterday but was fudded out of it. EAT SHIT FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!

Attached: niggers.png (848x711, 53.86K)

Zoom out retard

There’s still time user! Look at the daily chart and zoom out. We’re still fairly stabilized in the grand scheme of things. It’s now or never user

>6% gain
>literally the entire market is up
you could have bought anything and be up 6% from yesterday u moron. whats so special about this random trashcoin

Entry price is all that matters you fucking faggot, I don't give a fuck about the ATH if I buy cheap enough profit is profit
I bought a bag before posting here.
the fact that it's crabbing near this level for months it's the absolute bottom

Literally can’t even make back the 10% buy tax if you bought yesterday with the fake buy volume ya patheic devs doing for exit fomo

>angry seething poorfag
>his inaction is the fault of others
yep a nocoiner.

I own a bag now but I missed the absolute bottom
bc of fud

Kek fudders getting desparate
I can feel the heat from your seething, bet you have tears in your eyes

> 6%
Just checked it's up 6% right now but it's up 35% this month. FUCK I MISSED THE BOTTOM BIG TIME

Attached: 1625413223406-1.png (301x335, 156.19K)

he fell for ze fud. poomp eet.

its another random coin that has doge or shib in its name why would i feel fomo? i can scroll through the catalogue now and literally find a million coins all with similar sounding names. i mean i cant invest in all of them anyway so what makes this different to any of them?

I sold for 500k months ago. The stack I sold then is now only worth 150k. Dead coin.

nice shill thread nigger i know you have a bag

It’s been where no cryptocurrency has ever gone.
Space

That’s exactly what I’m telling you idiot

God when will Mithril pump

user, buy back in. You’re going to be unfathomably rich

Newfriend detected
We have survived 4 months of bear market and nonstop fud, if that doesnt tell you anything then idk pal I cant help you

Ah yes the daily larp
I too sold a 500k stack

I literally said that I bought a bag before baking the thread. Are you retarded?

>AMA today
>Whale stacking

Exchange listing confirmed hold me bros

Ooooooooooo

sheeeeeeeeeeesh this lil d0bo bussin fr no cap

bussin

Attached: 1648552722396.jpg (1024x1013, 83.06K)

>anons keep you from buying a scam
>you’re mad about this because of a low volume pump not even close to ATH
You really should go all in, dipshit.