Do millennials have a spending problem?

do millennials have a spending problem?

Attached: 1648553013850.jpg (650x1290, 169.61K)

35 bucks for youtube? 40 for peloton? You are looking at the list of the cuckhold

my question is, where do these fucks find the time to watch/do all that shit
that has to be some bullshit marketing stunt for the app

this fag is 100% a msm-controlled npc freak

I have no subscriptions and I'm a millennial. I remember when fags started paying for Netflix, I couldn't believe it.

Why do people pay for Youtube?
Just got uBlock and a script from Greasyfork that lets you download videos to your PC.

What else does YouTube Premium give you to make it worth paying for?

I am 26 I pay for my phone plan and my internet plan. I also pay for spotify. That's it

imagine not knowing about other methods of acquiring entertainment

I have premium because I mostly watch it on my tv, so no adblock

I think the majority of people who buy YouTube premium are mobile users, because you can’t block ads on mobile. Not on iPhone at least.

Adobe...

Attached: 1648531549857.jpg (649x489, 39.2K)

I refuse to believe anybody pays $35 a month for "Youtube TV"

Attached: 2-format2020.jpg (900x506, 45.59K)

ye a lot of zoomers dont use a computer nearly at all, they use their phone for everything.

I was paying $65 for live television for a few months. It’s pretty good and probably better than cable. And I can cancel anytime which is why I like it.

another millennial here, i still pirate fucking everything and when people find this out they're either really confused as to how i'm doing it or think this is something severely illegal and start asking me questions like i am a drug smuggler
it's bizarre and i'm beginning to feel that most people my age and younger are retarded in this very strange way, many of them have that empty stare you might see in someone on anti-psychotics, they lack common sense to an extreme degree, fail to puzzle solve etc.

writing this out and reading it makes me feel narcissistic and schizophrenic for saying so, but it's what i strongly feel and haven't found an answer to it. maybe uncle ted was right

>maybe uncle ted was right

Attached: D1C9A34C-F3B7-45DE-98A9-164D74D76FAA.jpg (1170x1418, 984.56K)

I remember being in a discord for a Source game mod I liked. people needed to use 7zip to extract the files or download the torrent or else it wouldnt extract properly. Zoomers would CONSTANTLY join and ask, “couldnt i do it another way, i dont understand what a torrent is, i dont want to download this 7zip thing it sounds like a virus”
Computer literacy has been completely fucking annihilated these people dont even know what file systems are anymore. They dont understand the concept of a folder structure. Theyll refuse to torrent something because theyre afraid to get a scary virus but happily watch the same video streamed on a sketchy shitty website that constantly loads popups and adware banner ads

kek
yes exactly, shit like this. i've seen better computer knowledge from seniors than young people in these recent years, what the fuck is going on

>taking an ad for a program helping you to keep track of your subscriptions as reality
classic. it's even in the screenshot

>i've seen better computer knowledge from seniors than young people in these recent years, what the fuck is going on
smart phones. they've made computers so simple to use that people are forgetting how to actually use desktops.

Yes anons exactly I'm learning to code and the more I learn I realize everything is coded to make shit too easy to users, everything is geared towards users and user level apps (software as a service they call it) even python is an easy language to start coding with, I see it as those people that can play easy chord songs in a guitar vs the true guitar players that spend hours a day picking each string looking for a specific note