BNT

will this piece of poopoo ever moon?

Attached: bancor.jpg (735x409, 21.41K)

It is over

THEY PROMISED V3 IN Q1 2022

More betrayal, always

Attached: angrypepe.jpg (403x392, 39.97K)

Is it over?

Attached: soda2.jpg (375x500, 170.45K)

They don't want you to know this but the crumbs at Long John Silver are free. I keep a box in my car for oil changes and flat tires.

Now beta is q2 and real release most likely q4

oh god... so now its Q4, which means it won't come before 2023..!

Attached: checkingtheprice.jpg (451x536, 19.74K)

They are saying q2. But it is my estimate that it will be q4

See you in 5 years

This, in crypto deadlines should always be extended by at least two quarters

/nubiz/ doesn’t like bancor that’s how I know it’s a winner

Its dead like icx and icp

What is to like there?

Oh I don’t know. Single sided staking. Divergence loss insurance. Liquidity mining rewards. First ever dex. V3 on the horizon. Mommy.

Shit features that won't increase dex volume

V3 will if it ever comes out

Attached: hot.gif (480x270, 2.42M)

Seethe cope and dilate

Retard THE Beta is April 6th mere days late from being Q1HOLY SHIT RETARD THE FULL RELEASE IS MAX 28 DAYS AFTER BETA.
omg so many retards in this thread

the dirty secret is the bancor relies on high gas fees to lock up liquidity. they know that when this problem is fixed, people will leave the platform en masse, which will exacerbate the impermanent loss problems they lie about solving.

this is also why they extended rewards beyond v3 even though they swore they wouldn't be doing that. they are trapped, if they launch or if they don't, they are fucked.

Gas fees aren’t a problem if you’re not retarded. I’ve restaked rewards for $10 before.

>THEY PROMISED V3 IN Q1 2022
I have been telling you anons since v3 was first talked about, there was ZERO chance v3 launches prior to 2.1 rewards ending.
2.1 rewards end in a few days.
now, MAYBE 3 will launch.
the devs have ZERO motivation to bring anything forward. they are fucking rich af, you guys get it right, bancor was the largest ICO, 153 million when eth was 400 bucks. Do the fucking math with 4k eth,is only 2nd now to tezos.
they literally don't need to do anything.