CALLING OUT THE GNS FUDDER

Where you at faggot?

>GNS is gonna get rugged
>GNS is a pajeet coin
>GNS has already x`100 and will not pump again
>A284 is an exploit that allows whales to win all the time ***** he just lost 400k yesterday*****
>GNS has a whale that is constantly dumping the project *****whale sold all and is gone*****
>Seb hasn't been doxxed and will rug

None of this is true and this project is the next 10-20x within one year. You know it and are scared. Sorry faggot. You are out of ammo.

Attached: og-image.jpg (1200x630, 115.87K)

GNS is the most obvious play in crypto right now, and if you can't see that you're NGMI

fudded nonstop so I could buy in low 2$ thanks anons bags are packed now

mountain user here. I own eighteen thousand GNS. What am i in for?

Attached: 0DB3DA26-3770-4ABB-8849-E242E5E3847C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

X100 by 2024

Pretty sure that was every fudder's intention.

I would cum so much and so hard bro.

pls i haven't finished accumulating yet

180k in a few months.
1 mills next year if seb keeps building his vision into 2023-2024

Fun fact, Sebs roadmao goes pretty far past what hes officially released. We're prepped for the metaverse on a future roadmap. Will kek so hard when we are VR chat trading in the Gains York Stock Exchange with gaybros.

Attached: 1645538933189.png (1200x674, 404.13K)

WHY WONT THIS SHIT PUMP

>packed his bags at $2
>up 25% in a few days
>It WOnT PuMp!

I think we found him boys.

This was on a rollercoaster from August-December last year but when it finally exploded it did a 15x pretty much, 5x from previous ATH. Not saying the same thing is going to happen again but I could easily see the next one taking us to $10-15.

Don't care much for metaverse garbage. I kekked hard when Seb booted up decentraland and was shocked at how bad it was.

Lol I remember that. I was considering buying MANA last year and had the same experience, wouldn't touch that shit now.

NGMI
if you are sub 8 fig portfolio one of the best things to do is spread your wealth around a bunch of the shit coins and just sell when they pump
i have said that scam wont pump so many times and i was wrong (looking at you cardano)
anyways, now i know and i simply buy small bags of everything and sell some after random 5x's
this is crypto, valuations dont make sense

Well considering I put the last of my fiat into GNS instead at 0.4, I feel like I made the right choice.

Stop with the shill, I'm still accumulating

lol totally fair, i love gns. im just saying I also spread some funds into low cap things i dont believe in
my current most hopefuls are
RBC (kraken listing recently which shocked me, figure ill hold hoping for other T1's)
NOIA (looked into the team and its actually stacked)
im not really expecting anything from these two.
not guaranteed money like GNS (unless big exchanges start attacking us)... but you get the point
(also most of the funds i used to buy the two above were bought with KDA i bought sub $1 and sold just now around $7, so im happy) .... still a big KDA girl tho..

you haven't made any money since putting the rest into GNS at .4?

also regarding this, the only problem i see in the future for us is if bull run resumes then the platform will continuously be paying out longs (as GNS users tend to long more than short)... Once we get to a new high and stable btc price (assuming thats where we are going). Then GNS can start to move easily again.
Funny thing about this protocol is it usually loses money in bull runs.

Portfolio diversification is for low-conviction plebs. The majority of alts are just leveraged BTC bets anyway. More than 3 coins = NGMI

>still a big KDA girl tho..
ywnbaw