Canada

Fellow Leafbros.
You're voting for Pierre in the conservative leadership, right?
He's leading right now.
He's extremely pro-crypto and and extremely pro-free market.
He wants to destroy the housing bubble to fuck over boomers and help our generation.
He wants to basically abolish inflation.
He wants to defund the CBC.

Attached: FO9lOQSWQAotN2T.jpg (1080x1080, 171.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tnc.news/2022/03/28/bitcoin-lets-canadians-opt-out-of-inflation-pierre-poilievre/
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He wants to basically abolish inflation
Retard

Lol no that's just going to lead to a crypto-dystopia where pictures of apes are worth more than the lives of people

>Retard
Says the retard that enjoys the value of his wages being destroyed just to prop up stocks and housing prices.

The only reason crypto is worth so much in the first place is all this money printing.

How can we get him elected? No joke. Let's help him win the campaign.

This is the only conservative I will even consider voting for, even though they still deserve more punishment after allowing themselves to be led by O’Toole.

>How can we get him elected? No joke. Let's help him win the campaign.
Get a conservative membership before the deadline and vote for him in the conservative leadership race.
He's based as fuck and is doing everything right. He's targeting the right people.
He's like Maxime Bernier but with much better Optics and smarter.
He's creating a pro-free market populist movement in this country.
His youtube channel is massive.
I actually fucking met him the other day at an event. I was fucking packed full of people and I gave him a letter with policy suggestions and he said he was interested.

Volunteer to help his campaign.

tnc.news/2022/03/28/bitcoin-lets-canadians-opt-out-of-inflation-pierre-poilievre/

The cons definitely learned their lesson from O'toole. Now we have Pierre who is even more based than Maxime Bernier.

Attached: are-you-pierre-poilievre-2-31600-1436540995-0_dblbig.jpg (1200x797, 89.48K)

Why is Canada so cringe?

idk man, I just live here

Same. The "conservatives" are such zog controlled opposition it's ridiculous.
They bend the knee to all the same garbage the liberals do.

Their entire platform is so contemporarily liberal Light that an EX liberal premier is running for leadership and nobody is batting an eye.

handbags and paintings today are worth more than the lives of entire groups of people

pathetic beta males

>EX liberal premier is running for leadership and nobody is batting an eye.
nah people are paying attention to this
the only real conservative/libertarian is actually blowing them all the fuck out right now.
Pierre is clearly going to win and is going to radically change the conservative party.

I sure hope so. If he fucking cucks out once he's in office I'm unironically leaving this rigged shithole

>He wants to defund the CBC.
That's enough of a reason.

>filled to the brim with indians
>lets make canada the shitcoin capital of the world

I blame Toronto and Hongcouver and also the entirety of Queerbec.

Attached: 1637302576361.jpg (720x695, 43.23K)

Blockchain is useless

Attached: 5094D0B9B9E84248A983E13B52E34F4B.jpg (970x546, 136.62K)

kek'd then checked
Some of my Diablo 2 items are worth more than human lives.

He's without doubt the best Canadian politician who even stands a chance of getting elected - though I have heard that he does have ties to the World Economic Forum. Anyone confirm or deny this?

>he does have ties to the World Economic Forum.
The WEF has literally invited countess people to it's forum over the years and it doesn't mean he supports any of their bullshit. They probably asked him to speak there years ago and he did it for the publicity.

He's repeatedly attacked the WEF and mocked the "you will own nothing and be happy" bullshit they came up with.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk

Yes, this is my impression as well - but I don't really trust any politicians. He has fallen for the Ukraine narrative, and it did take him quite some time before speaking out against COVID. He never criticized the vax - only Maxime Bernier did that.