10k, All in on one GEM, what's your pick and why

10k, All in on one GEM, what's your pick and why.

> No memecoins, animal coin it shit coin just fundamentals with actual usecase.

Attached: 1624969436130.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

LRC (Loopring)

In a few days Gamestop will announce there partnership and that 10k will be worth 100k.

Screenshot this.

sucker

SHIB

All in on ETH

>40% BTC
>40% ETH
>10% DOT
>10% CCC

VRA

Screeshotted already, LRC chad...WAGMI

rune

I hold ETH already and still DCAing, give me something new with good passive income stream.

What is CCC?

It’s too late. Buying literally anything now would be stupid. Sure let’s buy after 8 green days lmao

NEAR, for sure. Narratives such as Web3 adaptation or the multi-chain future make the L1s more powerful and a better investment instrument. Last month, NEAR increased by 50% and took the lead among L1s.

Attached: -5915757730558227949_109.jpg (246x205, 7.55K)

I would go balls deep on avax and its ecosystem, egg, radi, domi, fly all that shit

Lately, I have been providing liquidity mining for Sylo on uniwap with a good reward. You can look into it as well.

Go buy gems that has solid use-case and solid fundamentals like:
>ZIL - focusing on decentralisation
>VET - Solving real problems
> TEN - earning from just holding it or add tenXXX or the pegged version of an assets. Teneo Finance will bring more utilities in the future and will be integrating NFTs too.
>BMI - insurance that has paid the claimant successfully. Be insured incase of hacks.

Now, don't tell me you're left behind user. Still early to jump in

Attached: images - 2022-03-29T184045.072.jpg (573x430, 39.76K)

i wish i held another day but i sold yesterday. it's gotta pull back a bit i'd think but then again i have a habit of making terrible decisions so for all i know it's going to do something fucking crazy.

Never heard of egg,radi and domi on the avax ecosystem while cross chain capital(CCC) seems to be my fav now.

These threads are just filled with faggots holding heavy bags and they desperately want the price to go up so they shamelessly post about their shitty coin in the hope some anons buy so the price goes up

I hope this is cross-chain capital, its a decentralised investment funding platform operated in a DAO system. Enough of the spoonfeeding go do your own research.

this sounds solid fren, I should look into at as well, Cross-chain capital sounds real good

Post yours too prakesh or gtfo

Attached: 1621585934338[1].jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

buahahahahahahahaha, feel free to shill your shitty bags too retard

I have always know Avax to be a solid project, CCC built on Avax would definitely be solid asf

Nobody cares about NFTs anymore. Their partnership is about 6 months too late.

user is scared of getting rekt, go check rfox, the dude looks like a good gem at the moment.

10% in Cross-chain capital, I know what you did, you intend to earn more in its passive earning feature, bring it on user

You're going to make a lot if you go all in Sylo, they recently released seekers NFT, world first utility that would ensure a decentralised open metaverse, this alone says a lot about the project.

Attached: 1647983612509s.jpg (244x250, 6.35K)