I DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY I JUST WANT A SASHA GIRLFRIEND/WIFE

I DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY I JUST WANT A SASHA GIRLFRIEND/WIFE

Attached: 1648347192136.webm (720x1080, 2.89M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-170619-821.png (720x859, 452.42K)

Congrats on choosing the ugliest of the three Russian Single Women Skaters.

The doper is the hottest.

Kamila

Attached: 1648414581700.jpg (1080x1080, 59.81K)

Incel tier face if male. Do not reproduce with women like this.

>can't tell men and women apart
Get medical help

pretty sure she's high T which should be the most important factor, not facial structure

The implication is if you have a son with her he will be incel tier.

>bro, just be yourself and you'll find a girl like that

Attached: 1592879501027.jpg (623x631, 65.36K)

Now that's a hottie, she dope with my cock every second of the day.

I would suck him dry

No white bois allowed sorry

>heh this woman lacks manly features do not have sex with her
Get medical help

>not facial structure
Have fun having ugly kids

Imagine actually have a disgusting girlfriend. At ALL times she walks around with poop inside her. At ALL times shit is festering and rotting away in her gut. At ALL times the inside of her is filled with literal reeking shit, and her ass has a scent of pure shit.
You are literally having to care for a walking poop bag, and don't get me started on morning breath and vaginal secretions.
But just imagine all the poops inside of women. Imagine that they fart at least 14 times a day, having disgusting shit air exiting their reeking girl holes. Between the butt cheeks is always the lignering scent of vile putrid shit. And you have to go shopping for this reeking fart box. You are cucked by a walking poop, a bag of feces, that smells like shit from her asshole. Cuck of the highest order.
And she comes over to your place, spends the night, and then has the audacity to have a disgusting, vile shit in your bathroom, stinking your whole place up with her disgusting poop smell. And you're supposed to care for this impudent poop bag, and invite it back. Men are so weak. Lying next to a bag of poop every night, who farts in her sleep and wakes up with disgusting breath in your face. Boggles the mind

u can only bring her with money kek
go buy some matic hodl that shit and she'll be urs brotha

future generations will not thrive from facial aesthetics. your offspring will want high T for what lays ahead, not a pretty face.

go back to r9k faggot

you have at least 2 pounds of decades old rotting feces combined with hundreds/thousands of parasites that have also been living in you for decades

because you dont do enemas, because its taboo, and its the only way to actually clean yourself properly.

whats actually inside you right now, is vastly more revolting than anything you're imagining.

>poopfilled roastie or disgusting poop worshipping redditor detected

>Women select only guys with height/dick size/alpha features when it comes to sexual selection
>NOOO YOU MUST DOOM YOUR OFFSPRING TO THIS FATE
Lul k

>actually inside you
Humans are shaped like a donut, our digestive tract is technically the donut hole, so it's OUTSIDE our bodies.
I don't know if that's better or worse, but all that shit is not inside us.