Telling linkedin recruiters to fuck off

I already have a nice WFH job. So im not looking like some low value loser.
I had a fag contact me directly from a company, saying how he is interested and i have the right experience blabla.
We do a 30 mins interview to listen to his bullshit

he then proceeds to tell me he will share my portfolio with his team for a "second round interview"
today he emails me they decided to move with other candidates with "more relevant experience".

dude...i already have a job...you should be stealing me...why did you waste my time making me apply with 50 other people? When you said you were interested, it means you have stopped ON ME.

I basically told him if they change their mind my salary requirement went 2.5x as a fuck you.

HOW do i write in my linkedin bio gently that i want to be contacted only if they have stopped on me, with a job offer, without any "its you and the other candidates". how do i write it gently that i dont do candidacy with others and i only respond to actual job offers? What would you write in your linkedin bio to sound nice but show value.

the fag basically did "i like you.....or i actually decided other men are better XD" and i want to smash his head with a bat.

Attached: 04dead3-superJumbo.jpg (2000x1335, 296.95K)

negan, chill bro

Either put up fake contact info besides your (junk) email or outright delete your linkedin.

>i dont do candidacy with others and i only respond to actual job offers
Clean up the grammar and typos and this is already perfect. There's nothing wrong with being direct, especially since it's directed at recruiters (solicitors). Make sure to also block the idiot from your story, if that's a thing on linkedin.

If you get recruiters bothering you anyway, make sure it's worth it to you up front: tell them you have a minimum salary and you're not going to entertain a cent lower, and make it something like 1.5x or 2x your current salary. At least that way when they lie to you and put you through a round of applications, it's something you would have applied for anyway.

>I basically told him if they change their mind my salary requirement went 2.5x as a fuck you.
"oh, you don't want me? W-well if you change your mind, I w-want 2.5x... please..."

That's not how you tell someone to fuck off user.

You should have told him you only do one round interview when he mentioned second round, and then actually told him to fuck off.

no, like i want to tell them basically "im not gonna play this shit where you reject me. you either give me a job offer where you have decided on me, or bye"

this gay shit is so fucking annoying. imagine them wanting to pump and dump you when you already have a job, and they think like they can afford to "reject you" when you dont even need them.

Attached: red dragon.png (285x246, 139.97K)

You sound buttblasted about getting rejected

i wouldnt be butt blasted if i was unemployed looking for a job.
but when you contact a hard to find employee that has a job...wanting to steal him....its usually because you want him exactly.

its fucking mega gay to contact someone from a rival company to make him apply with a pool of candidates.
you should be trying to STEAL ME

"I only entertain formal job offers and do not participate in recruitment for unsolicited interviews or applications."

Yeah it's annoying but that's what you get for being on linkedin. Recruiters get paid either per application or when someone's hired, and you going through that shit made him money. He's not going to stop trying any more than scam callers will stop because you yell at them.

i get it now. pretty sure that piece of shit makes his salary from the more people he gets to apply. even though he was from the actual company the posiiton was in.

i wrote a nice message basically saying its unprofessional to contact me trying to pool me with other candidates while i have a job already.

i will never play the fucking game again where i have a job and they get me to "apply"

>only if they have stopped on me
uh, what? are you indian?

>I already have a nice WFH job
>We do a 30 mins interview

For what? You have a nice ob you said

Recruiters are cucks who get paid per application that they bring in to a job posting. Most of the times, when they contact you out of the blue on linkedin, they are trying to pump their numbers up and waste your time. They need to get will smithed

No. Recruiters get paid a percentage of your first year salary when a successful hire happens.

Or how about this BS:

I loved your resume (10+ years experience) and thought you will be great for this role. We are looking for a candidate with 2-3 years minimum experience and I won’t tel you the compensation unless you agree to an interview because it’s half what you currently make

Don't these HR cucks get paid for doing interviews? As in they have to prove themselves that they are even "needed"? That's why they do this

Nigerian prince scheme of hiring
Im just glad I never actually need to log in to my linked in

Oh, this is easy to get around. I tell recruiters I have a friend that might be interested. Give me the salary and I'll pass it on.

this time it was a recruiter from the actual company that was hiring.
but yea, they obviously get paid the more CVs they collect.

I understand why people hate recruiters so much now.
all they do is waste your time and you have 1/100 chance of being picked.
even if you have a job, they dont give a shit. they would rather waste your time.

HI user I SAW YOUR PROFILE AND WOW I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED I AM A LEADING CYBER/DEV/SYSTEM ENGINEERING RECRUITER AND WE HAVE A ROLE I THINK YOU WOULD BE PERFECT FOR BUT I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU THE COMPANY JD OR PAY YET LOL FIRST U GOTTA AGREE TO BEING FUCKED AROUND FOR A WHILE OH AND BTW IM NOT ACTUALLY A HOT BLONDE IM A STINKY WINKY PAJEETY WEETY

never fucking again.
i made a post
if someone messages me and they are not even from the same company they want to hire for i just ignore

if they dont tell me they have decided to offer ME the job, with no other candidates, and dont tell me the salary and when i start..ignore.

You are the recruiter dude...you look at my profile. you either pick to hire me or someone else.
dont waste my fucking time.

Attached: shane_twd.jpg (640x360, 28.67K)