You'll regret quitting, wagie!

You'll regret quitting, wagie!

Stop thinking there are greener pastures out there and get back in that cage!

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-055248_Chrome.jpg (1080x947, 354.41K)

>quit
>can't pay mortgage
>end up on the streets
wish i could

>About 1 in 5 workers who quit during the past two years regret it, and a similar share are remorseful about starting their new job, according to Harris Poll’s nationwide survey of about 2,000 adults.
So a small minority, who cares?
>Sara Norton-Sanner of Albuquerque, New Mexico, loved her communications job at a local animal shelter. But in November, when a friend told her of an opening for a similar position at a nonprofit education group, she eagerly applied. It offered a much higher salary at a national organization with an opportunity to rise to director.
>She accepted an offer after two Zoom interviews, just three weeks after applying. But, she says, the job didn't come close to fulfilling her hopes. Instead of writing an annual report and other publications, as she was promised, she was firing off social media posts.
>Norton-Sanner says she also endured a barrage of criticism without any guidance on how to meet her manager’s expectations. And although she was told it was a 9-to-5 job, she had to take calls, or work, late at night and on weekends and Christmas Eve.
>There was a happy ending. In February, she left the education position and took a job at an animal welfare group for the same salary.
So ultimately quitting still won in the end.
>Even the majority of quitters who aren't second-guessing their decisions don't seem content. Just 26% of job switchers say they like their new position enough to stay, and a third are already searching for a new position with better working conditions, prestige or pay, survey results show.
So a third of quitters loved quitting so much they can't stop quitting.

That looks identical to a job I had 3 years ago just as they were switching to 'open plan' from offices.

Open plan.. never again.

Crypto I'd greener pastures if you play your games well. I'm sure of at least a 50x with Otto because I'm an early adopter. So early that I can only get it with plug tokens. I'm not going back to being a wagecuck

>So ultimately quitting still won in the end.
kek

>mr shekelstein seething
>articles were made to get back the rebel wagies in their cages

>the central point of working isnt money!

these people are retarded

Imagine if the headline said instead "80% of recent job quitters very satisfied with decision"

wow..
i thought we were past that....
enough with the antisemitis ok....

honestly that fake cubicle plan is preferable to an open office wageslave panopticon.

Attached: facebook-office-wp.jpg (1200x900, 301.01K)

i like how they imply that leaving a shitty underpaying job for a higher paying job with abusive/retarded management is somehow her fault. wageslaving apologists truly are delusional.

21st century slave plantation/10

Being a slave is a lifestyle and mentality.

>THE GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREENER
>THAT'S WHY I'VE BEEN IN THE SAME ROLE FOR 8 YEARS WITH 1.8% COST OF LIVING RAISES
>MR SHEKELBERG SAYS I MIGHT BE UP FOR PROMOTION NEXT YEAR!
>A 7% RAISE IN EXCHANGE FOR A MERE DOUBLING OF MY WORKLOAD AND REPONSIBILITY!

>Eat cans of beans every night
>Share some cheap wine with your fellow hobros around the trash can fire
>Ride the rails and see the country
Sounds based

>I let money get in the way
Who's saying that? The schmuck who lost me because he was too cheap? Couldn't be me.

Attached: 1647521841196.jpg (200x200, 5.73K)

I sold one of my btcs for 41000€
Now im in a comfy spanish town, living really good, spending around 1000€/month, playing videogames, gym, hiking....I can keep doing this shit at least 3 more years without selling more crypto.
If I sell all my bags, I can live like this around 10 years. If btc doesnt moon by then I will kys and thats all. I will never work again

Attached: 1624309406353.jpg (1024x1024, 102.18K)

Being a milfag really open my eyes to this. Not even shitting on it if you like but tons of people are straight up caricatures basically
>I LIKE WORKING 12S
>I LIKE MAKING 5 FIGURES IN MY 30S
>I LIKE WATCHIBG MY BODY DETERIORATE
>I LIKE MENTAL ILLNESS
Life's too short to be afraid to do what you want.

The epitaph of civilization will read "we'll we could've given more pto and raise wages, but we thought it would hurt our core values as a company"

>get killed by a gang of niggers for fun
absolutely based user, go and get fucked in a very based way