Are we the wealthiest board of Any Forums?

Attached: pepenose.jpg (976x850, 228.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iddEAxyh4bg?t=1493
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’m not sure, Any Forums and Any Forums have pretty expensive hobbies. Maybe /po/ is the poorest?

Most of /diy/ owns a house, so on average they probably have a higher networth than us magic bean investors.

Pol is is wealthiest. Many are into crypto/btc early and are older.

most of Any Forums left a long time ago

Why would you come here after you've made it? I'd be in /gif/ reviewing bussies.

by far.
every poster here is a millionaire

because you can't really leave

People can browse multiple boards. My favourites are /x (although it is becoming full of druggies with no relation to paranormal); /wg - hits right in the feels and of course the one which made me rich, /biz.

Nah I’m just here more often now. Oddly Any Forums feels like it moves way too fast now that I’m used to it here.

this actually makes sense but not really because most probably have mortgages and massive debt so they don't really "own" their homes

but on a true average we are probably the richest if you exclude jeets because billionaires browse here

yeah, after the election pol was taken over by psyops and qboomers which destroyed it

Any Forums left Any Forums years ago, now it's just a shittier version of Any Forums with feds

>probably have mortgages
Good point. William Shatner browses TV, and presumably other celebrities check it out as well. I wonder if that tips the scale for them.

how do you know william shatner browses tv?

As a millionaire Any Forums is my only board, I'm too busy replying "that's a man" or "that's a woman" to every thotpost

Attached: pepe rich.png (500x337, 117.5K)

We all left Any Forums after 2016 and turned into a Any Forums Any Forumsraeli /out/ist

based

true. Im 8 figs I got properties all around the world and a car collection with a lambo

damn poor people and thier subscriptions

Any Forums rakes in the highest CPM, which suggests we have the greatest ad return and the most disposable income.

/o/ for sure

>owning a house in a rural area kek

Yes most people on other boards are consoomers working minimum wage

>damn poor people and thier subscriptions
Says the man with a 4pass

I have ad nauseum installed lol

>because billionaires browse here
kek imagine believing that
also
>probably the richest if you exclude jeets
if you exclude jeets and chinks you exclude 60% of this board, minimum

this shithole needs flags so atleast they are forced to buy vpns.

He said he likes to Banepost on Any Forums on Twitter.

the thought of the remote possibility of jannies earning a single cent from me will forever prevent me from ever buying Any Forums gold

I expect an equivalent question to ask would be what the median age of board visitors is, respectively

Attached: UGL-023-Double_Take.png (365x509, 407.58K)

Okay?

William Shatner knows about the Great Reset, he said he was worried about the upcoming cataclysm when he came back from his space trip.

Rich people like anonymity.
Only ultra poor normies like social media as a whole.
Some rich people are weirdos / depressed / high stamina and like scrolling here. That's a fact. Doesn't mean anything tho.
Best times to scroll here are during major bear market / commodities markets.
Wait for 2023-24 and biz will be clean again.

Im pretty sure but
Ive just been there and they really seem to own things so may be close

Mean and total? Yes. By far.

Median? Maybe it's /diy/, other than that it still might be biz

Well there was this insider post in july about the biggest short squeeze in history, i think there are really some big guys lurking and maybe posxting here

Any Forums is unironically the poorest and dumbest and instead of making anything for themselves and getting fit and rich they scream on Any Forums about the jews being the reason they are poor and stupid.

Don't worry. All those tasty greenbacks are sucked up by the greedy nip, every 4pass is provided with the guarantee that not a single janny shall ever be paid

youtu.be/iddEAxyh4bg?t=1493

Any Forums because i feel a lot of them have jobs in IT, just look at how many coom bait r9k posts are here, biz is full of trannies,broke neets and 3rd worlders