BUDGET 2022-23

Attached: boong.gif (500x250, 4.52K)

DRNS

It's over. I have accepted I will never make it in this country.

Attached: Ausfag2022.jpg (1500x1500, 579.74K)

Where the hell is it $3 unleaded?

First-Home Buyers

The government will extend its Home Guarantee Scheme to 50,000 applicants a year, assisting first home buyers to purchase a house with a deposit as little as 2%.

You could put a deposit on a house with a valuation of MIL, for 20 grand. LMAO

The fuel tax has been cut in half temporarily, lowering the price of petrol by 22.1 cents a liter for motorists almost instantly.

My dogs are old (13 and 12) and im not going to get dogs again, I hope this helps with my cost of living.

and here's why that's a good thing

QRD?

Maybe I’m a midwit but less taxes and more relief make me think they’ll just keep printing the money. Good for investments - bad for everyday cost of living. Please correct me if my assumptions are wrong, I want this thread to hit limit so I can read as much as possible

The pic is bp New Zealand $3 a litre diesel is $2 but you have pay a mileage tax on diesel and you Aussies thought you had it bad. But at least the kiwi housing market is rugging

Probably like, Alice Springs or Weipa or some other godforsaken place in the middle of the desert.

>The government will extend its Home Guarantee Scheme to 50,000 applicants a year, assisting first home buyers to purchase a house with a deposit as little as 2%.
mfw

Any word on the "cost of living" package that they were planning? Really seems like an atrocious idea desu, it's the complete opposite of what we should be doing. Yep, that's a great asset. More inflation. What sort of a dog faced pony soldier wants that when groceries are going up 50% a year?

Attached: worried_freeman.jpg (461x562, 190.61K)

You of all people should be able to make it, because you know more about crypto than most normies and are still able to scope out projects far earlier than the fraction that do. You have even less of an excuse than they do.

Attached: 1633810805858.jpg (250x218, 3.2K)

>Any word on the "cost of living" package that they were planning? Really seems like an atrocious idea desu
You have to keep in mind there’s an election coming up, one the government is currently polling to lose. Providing GIBS is a two-fold strategy. Either:
A) people love you for FREE MONEY and you win another possible election or,
B) you lose the election and the incoming government has to deal with the ramifications of printer go BRRRRR
It’s win-win.

I know. It's nothing more than a vote buying exercise.

Really gives me the irrits how downright retarded the masses are. They'll cheer for a handout without understanding that they'll all pay with their wallet later on, it's only a matter of time. Demand-pull inflation is never going to be resolved by putting more money in peoples' pockets. Supply side inflation in groceries and everyday goods outside of petrol should really be fuck all compared to other countries given that we're a net food producer.

Can't even fucking afford to eat

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 19-58-57 betadine search results Everything Coles Online.png (486x1075, 88.45K)

Yeah, but street shitters left their price at $2.10/l and are making 20c extra instead of the government.

>The government will extend its Home Guarantee Scheme to 50,000 applicants a year, assisting first home buyers to purchase a house with a deposit as little as 2%.
and driving the price up even higher, making houses even more unaffordable for the next gen :^)

No kids, no worries. I can't fathom the mindset of couples wanting to have children in this climate

>mortgage insurance higher than your deposit

Attached: hmmm.png (512x512, 18.57K)

Australia has a vast desert. Why don't you guys start drilling over there and look for oil?

The debt they will owe on their homes will be huge. Just wait for interest rates to increase just 2% and all those over leveraged first home buyers will be foreclosed on. Boomers with no debt will scoop up their cheapies