Let's say hypothetically speaking i made it in 7 figures , can i go live in japan...

Let's say hypothetically speaking i made it in 7 figures , can i go live in japan ? not to work there obviously but maybe start a business .

Attached: 1642254916433.png (275x183, 1.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Tokyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why not

You can do anything you'd like

nothing stopping you

Are there any negative ramifications out of this aside from the language barrier ?

Attached: 1648477978237.png (807x677, 583.45K)

They do not accept foreigners, so no.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Tokyo
Sure, all the best for your business, that's the main deciding factor.

Japan has low crypto tax (10%), and you can live in bunk housing for foreigners for very cheap in Tokyo.

Starting a business in Japan is the best way to lose money. The entire economy is made so old timers make trillions of yen in zombie companies while you starve and get ass raped by negative rates. Japanese banks are also a joke, and the entire economy is always either in a profound depression or stagnated. Start a company in Vietnam if you really want to make money.

>Start a company in Vietnam if you really want to make money.
Pretty sure all he wants to do is just fuck nip pussy.

Attached: 1648194247464.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

You'll have to get some kind of long-term visa. I've heard that the easiest way to do that is buying a functioning business. Anyway, you're gonna need a good lawyer.

Why would anyone pay for that? Cuck-prostitution.

yeah, you'd be surrounded by bugs

The don’t like filthy gaijin trying to love their permanently

yeah but the babes love big gaijin cock

Attached: 1647367941787.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

Weed and drugs are super illegal. You don’t even have control over your own body

everyone there hates you. aside from that it could be quite comfy if you enjoy living among racist elderly people.

What's a 5ft2 manlet boomer gonna do about it ?
that's cool , i'm a lifter i don't do drugs .
Saw some chart where u have gather some points to their weird social credit system , and have to deposit 50k into my bank account wich could alert the IRS on my gains .

> Saw some chart where u have gather some points to their weird social credit system
It's for their priority work visa program for corpo executives or extra smart motherfuckers, it's irrelevant in your case.

>What's a 5ft2 manlet boomer gonna do about it ?
tax you and your 7 figure wealth.

Japan tax is far more restrictive and way more prompt about following shit up fyi. Not bogged down and gay like IRS, you def want to be paying your taxes here. Other than that yes you can get a visa with money here ez. Think it's called self sponsorship or there is a business visa. You still need a sponsor here though so start making some wealthy japanese friends also learn the language fag

You're retarded