WFH general

Ah, another day working from home doing absolutely nothing

Attached: 1591643240509.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

bump

>tfw too dumb to figure out how to make money from home

Attached: 1638498809522.jpg (245x229, 46.65K)

get a programming job

get any random remote office job
do nothing/shitpost all day
???
PROFIT

>tfw these threads don’t gain traction anymore
They’ve made us all return to the wage cage, haven’t they?

Attached: D0E947F7-2F93-403D-9C45-7C9CA8D3D9B8.jpg (463x283, 24.73K)

kek i think so

Best way to receive neetbux

I would quit before they force me to return to the office, our client is international so there's no need to be at the office. WFH forever, ww3 and more deadly variant, LET'S FUCKING GO!

If I know kinda know computers and windows office shit can I bull shit my way into one?

If u have a project and you need funding, try Avoteo
>Team doxxed
>11k+ community members
>Presale 2 going on
>Buya minof $500 and get rare edition NFTs

Absolutely, barely anyone knows anything. look for any administrative, support, coordination, analyst roles. if you read the job ad and have no idea what the role is about, probably noone else has and you will have a chill time.
If you are willing to put a little effort into it, you can go for data scientist, project management, system engineer or the likes roles, but it might require you to look up some specific terms to throw around.
If you can do basic logical thinking and figure out stuff using the internet, you're ahead of 80% in any big corp. Just get in somehow and you're golden, it's usually a numbers game so don't get demotivated by some rejections. You don't want the ones who detect your bullshit anyway.
Anything in sales support is usually a solid choice. Even higher up people tend to be former salesmen (meaning stupid as fuck and natural born larpers) and you are part of a revenue generating business unit, which means no one cares what you do as long as the retards you're supporting keep hustling their figures.

Don't get an analyst job, I am run ragged - even working from home. Non-stop fucking calls

I'm a musician (lol) so I only work like 12 hours a week. Don't make much but god it's so worth it to not have someone telling me what to do all day

Screen shotting this and saving for later I’m on my phone now. Godspeed user.

lmfao im waiting for solanaprime's ido to make a fuckin 100x profit and retire of this shit

Yeahhhh, that ain't gonna happen man.

I am bullish on Fantom long-term but have most of my money in ETH and BTC, don't go all-in on alts

They're increasing my WFH from 2 days a week to 3 days a week starting April :)

Don’t bother talking with bots and shills

Work smart, not hard.
Leverage PowerBI and PowerApps and all that standard MS office shit to automate stuff and build some fancy looking dashboards which everyone can use to analyse their shit on their own.
Also if you do it properly, your manager might show this stuff to his boss and you will be the data analysis wizard in no time.
It's mind boggling what corps shell out for third party shit like SAP and Tableau and the likes plus hosting, training, management, security just to get a basic look on their numbers, when all of this functionality is already built in your Microshit environment and can be used by trained monkeys.
Obviously stay away from startups looking for advanced big data modelling and ML meme algorithms, look for a boomer environment where excel spreadsheets are manually crafted and sent by email :^)

what hobbies do you guys have during your work hours?

i'm currently staffed on a project where i am basically the bitch boy for our company liaising with the regulator. i have to attend a hell of a lot of useless presentations given by government workers (they can spend 3hrs going over one email's worth of real content). i don't have to have my camera on or anything so i just like to read novels when on those calls.

i read about a novel a day now. it's very comfy. i also eat a lot of oranges because i like them.

I posted on Any Forums yesterday and got a temporary IP ban for saying that the Will Smith thing was staged.

Attached: 123.jpg (272x264, 16.22K)

For future info. Do I lie about having a degree or something? Useful YouTube channels for learning?