Silver vs Bitcoin

If an average joe wanted to protect his wealth what should he invest in, Bitcoin or Silver?

Attached: Silver vs Bitcoin.png (1280x720, 567.3K)

This.

Attached: 1648259337908.png (734x612, 256.44K)

diversify
if shtf you can't expect all your savings to stay with you

Silver has acted as money since at the very least the beginning of recorded history.
Bitcoin is a internet token that requires the internet infrastructure to be used within reason.
Bitcoin has absolute scarcity and can be sent around the world in a instant.
Bitcoin is completely trackable
Bitcoin has no 'commodity' value, that is value outside of its use as a speculative vehicle. Very few people are actually using Bitcoin as money i.e exchanged goods and services for btc, every precious metal exchanges that 'accept bitcoin' instantly sell the crypto they receive for fiat. So really it is that a fiat exchange.
Bitcoins price is artificially propped via Tether and whale wash trading. It is hard to say how much fiat could be pulled out of bitcoin if say a million bitcoin were sold on the market in the next month.
Silvers price is artificially suppressed via hundreds of paper ounces per actual physical ounce by major banks like JP Morgan.
More physical gold exists above ground in central bank reserves than exists physical silver above ground. (Physical silver is used up in industry and is near impossible to recycle economically at current prices whilst all the gold ever mined over thousands of years still sits in vaults and in jewerly.) Of course the inground ratio is 1:8 however it takes at least a decade to build a new silvermine. Right now silver for industry is provided in a 'just in time' manner. with silver demand rising as silver in ground reserves become harder to get out of the ground. Basically if not for the rigged price of silver, the price of silver could very well be on par if not more expensive than a ounce of gold.

If you just wanted to 'protect your wealth' the best thing you could do is diversify across precious metals, crypto, real estate, stocks, food, guns, water, farm land e.c.t If you diversify you are at far less risk I would imagine. Also in the current environment you want to be geographically arbitraged across multiple safe jurisdictions.

Attached: cute jewish girl.jpg (850x1113, 438.25K)

Should I sell my Tesla stock, it's quite high?

>TL;DR
Go all in physical silver
Bitcoin is no good since the priced is artificially propped up, whilst Silver's price has been rigged for 4 decades by the banks, leading to it being stupid undervalued.

It is simply the choice between buying the asset that is artificially propped up or the asset that is artificially suppressed.
In one when the suppression ends the price will current massively
In the other when the suppression ends the price will skyrocket.

Attached: 1593694881376.jpg (674x674, 138.62K)

This and I love Brit girls.

Pic related, silver is in a ten year decline vs bitcoin, anyone expecting silver to be worth more than btc in ten years has their heads in the clouds.

Attached: SilverVsBTC.png (1835x947, 203.9K)

Silver has gained 8.91% over last 10 years
Bitcoin has gained 544234025% over last 10 years

what a stupid piece of shit you turned out to be.

I buy both. And XMR.

>If an average joe wanted to protect his wealth what should he
The 6 gorillion 2.0

Xmr and silver

Bitshit not needed

Anyone who doesn't tell you to buy both is a shill. They have different properties and serve different uses. No one knows what the future looks like or who systemic collapse may play out, so it's best to buy some of both.

I have some silver just in case but it feels like a huge rip off having to pay exorbitant premiums. It’s Jewish as hell. Fees on buying crypto are very small. I can stake crypto on multiple platforms and earn passive income, which is not possible with silver. I think having a couple pounds of silver is a good idea in case shtf but after that I would go all in crypto.

>Bitcoin or Silver?
Yes

well you can't sieze BTC like they did with gold in the 1930's

>Silver's price has been rigged for 4 decades by the banks, leading to it being stupid undervalued.
Even if it was true what makes you think it can't be suppressed for 4 decades more?

If they know that you have bitcoin they can order you to surrender it and throw you in jail if you refuse

Well silver looks like shit right now

It's true. But I have the same thought. I feel that they will continue to manipulate it until the whole monetary system collapses or gets reset. But they will fight tooth and nail to prevent it.

Silver specie is mandated by constitutional law inside the US.
If any constitutional law is to be upheld then they all need to be upheld.

As of now there is no law. Only edict and tyrannny.
No member or office of government can cancel the constitution or its laws. None.
So you may undertand that this criminality and acts of war cannot stand.

Thats all you need to know about silver.

Bitcoin price would generally be the gold price if gold wasn't manipulated on the commodities market. Bitcoin wont last because the governments will regulate it to hell. It's a direct threat to them.

Silver and XRP

You think the constitution will stand in their way? They will just change it. Look to Canada for our future

Bitcoin can be taken away from you in multiple different ways. They can ban PoW, they can regulate it to death, they can block your access to exchanges, they can make it illegal to transact with private wallets, they could shut off your internet access, they could set up a firewall to filter out crypto traffic, they could simply shut off your electricity altogether. To stop you from using silver they either have to raid your house and take it, or kill you.

I have a theory that the US started intentionally minting awful coins in 2020 in order to try and deter retail from buying.

People in this thread are over thinking it OP. All you need to know is that Silver is a better safe place to park your money and retain wealth while Bitcoin is much riskier but potentially much better as an investment.

>I have some silver just in case but it feels like a huge rip off having to pay exorbitant premiums. It’s Jewish as hell

Oh boo hoo would you rather risk life and limb going out working a silver mine with all the power tools and toxic chemicals you’d be exposed too? It’s the work that spics specialize in since many of them don’t care if they live or die. The premium you pay? It’s literal soft cloth papers for hard precious metal. Zero risk for you at all.

That's not a US mint coin. But yes, US coins are trash compared to other countries. Britannia, Maple Leaf. The Silver Panda is fucking cute

Attached: food.jpg (799x722, 80.48K)

Neither, he should go into ETH.

>its a good idea to have silver in case shit hits the fan

I think you mean lead. Nobody is going to want your silver when you're starving to death. Maybe you can defend yourself by throwing silver bars at them, but you're probably poor and coins don't hurt too bad.

Counterpoint: Silver has no value as money in the current era when other alternatives exist
Silver was only ever used as opposed to gold because it was more liquid and better for merchants.
Today, why would any merchant ask for silver over a pure gold backed currency or BTC

My portfolio is Bitcoin, Monero, silver, and gold. XMR and silver being the bigger positions. In the same way people in the know consider silver massively undervalued relative to gold, Monero is in a similar position in crypto (except Monero is outright better than Bitcoin by a country mile and is actually useable as cash). I think as a SoV all four of them are acceptable, maybe buy bags of them all.

Attached: 1645230327375.gif (280x459, 2.37M)