/jpeg/ ICP NFTs General #34: Joint Photographic Experts Group Edition

Previously on /jpeg/ >NFT showcase
dfinity.org/showcase/?tag=nft

>NFT report
datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/d2b91d4e-5a3f-4652-b2de-7161010c9113/page/BcHmC

>upcoming NFTs
n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps

>marketplace
entrepot.app

>wallets
plugwallet.ooo/
stoicwallet.com/

>how to buy NFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8WSzo_e3s

>Any Forums approved blue chips
BTC/ETH Flower
Motoko Day Drop
Poked Bots

>undervalued gems
Internet Humans
IC Dinos

>darkhorse accumulation category
ICPCS
Meme Cake
ICTurtles

People were complaining about the categories in the last general so I tried to adjust them to the current market sentiment. I think Humans and Dinos are the clear undervalued gems now. PCS are a bit behind after the strange medium article which proposed a whale-friendly staking method, Meme Cake and Turtles are developing and don't expect news from them soon.

Anons failed their crusade against OG Medals yesterday but we are still waiting for responses to their emails.

As always, general ICP NFT market discussion thread, etc.

Attached: Joint_Photographic_Experts_Group_logo.svg.png (314x325, 3.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azuki.com/garden
azuki.com/gallery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a btc and eth flower.

Me too and I’m gay!

Not buying your Pajeet coin faggit. Buying DOP instead

go away dk lord you wrinkly old spic

I wish I was that bloke he’s probably made a pretty penny off the medals

You will be a very wealthy man if you just hold them

Yeah it's why the GigaChad medals will be probably taken down eventually

You guys still seething over medals lmao? Any thoughts about ICKUZOS? Anybody looked into it? Also the boxy pajeets will relaunch their shitty nft scam.

awesome crusade i bought another medal last night

i didnt join their raid but imo they had a point. medals use GigaChad images without permission. hilarious drama tho

kuzos are a azuki.com/garden rip-off, they might find success like DSA I can imagine

meant to send azuki.com/gallery

Honestly this looks amazing, but judging by other nfts on icp, ICKUZOS still look way way better than most of crap that gets pumped out. I might pick up a few just for the art.

Well they are rip-offs, like the space apes. It all depends on if they find an extra gimmick people can get behind

Glad to be part of this crew. Hodling for 1,000 floor on the next bullrun.

What was the flower mint price when they launched?

5 ICP

reported

Holy fuck, now i feel really bad for being late

Most of us bought between 15 and 50 ICP

>Anons failed their crusade against OG Medals yesterday but we are still waiting for responses to their emails.
rome wasn't built in a day, DMCA takedowns aren't instant. I wouldn't relax just yet medal fags

Anyone else see Humans as a future blue chip in the making?

i have still few blockchain heroes from the shill thread months ago which havent been sold even i just add them for sale for ridiculously low price

why would i buy "insanely cheap" nft like dino or human or whatever stupid .jpeg if theres million different options in the marketplace which are even cheapier. i just cant understand whos so fucking retarded to even buy these.

i mean how you pick these winner nfts? theres so much options that i don't know where to start.

just give me a hint where i can get them airdropped for free so i can sell them to zoomers for few ICP

Absolutely. Normie friendly team, great jpegnomics, habbo hotel style with minigames coming up most likely, 8000 supply with only 900 or so listed... I really like this project

post a couple times a week on DSCVR and you'll get airdrops

plus humans have the kitties/puppies normies behind them who are holding jpegs just because they like them. They are top 10 at least in the future.