A couple of days ago...

A couple of days ago, my parents got into a really heated argument after I came out of the closet (they are extremely conservative); my dad not only hit my mom, but also kicked me out of my own home and now I'm temporarily staying at my best friend's house.
I literally have no savings, and I've never worked before, I've been looking for any kind of job nearby but I had no luck.
I need money as soon as possible, what can I do?

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/opinion/gay-death-they-say-30-new-25-20150819-gj3726.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck nigger dicks faggot

kneepads

First retard of the night.
I hope you never experience what I'm living you autistic scumbag piece of shit

Kneepads
You're a faggot anyway so you'll enjoy getting paid to do what you enjoy best

Based af homos should be beaten back into the closet

Try repenting and prayer?
All sex outside marriage is sin and marriage is only between one man and one woman.

dress up in girl clothes, sell me your bussy professionally

Start sucking, will be easy since your gay

So who molested you?

>my dad not only hit my mom
Shouldn't have laughed but I did

>"so I called him a faggot !!! hahaha hey are you listening?"
Rather being a faggot than emotionally crippled by asperger

Why the fuck did you feel the need to "come out of the closet", I'm a 30 year old fag and I just do my thing, your parents don't need to know shit. Social media and normies put you up to this I bet.

If desperate apply to something like a call center, they'll take just about anyone and you'll be working remote aswell, but you'll have to put up with retards all day.

suck a million dicks for $1 and you made it.
first 20 will be hard. But then you can afford knee pads

Imagine telling your parents "hey I swallow sperm and take it up the ass"

What does your fucking gayness have to do with business? Get the fuck out of here, faggot. You always make it about your "sexuality". All you ever do is annoy people. Go to some gay club and take 3 dicks in your ass at once so you forget that your parents kicked you out, you fucking mentally ill shithead.

Why wouldn’t you stay in the closet you dipshit?
Take advantage of them if you know they’re assholes.
Your mistake was being soft and it’s about to get hard for you.

FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT

GET OFF MY BOARD

Fuck off. No one cares about your problems related to your gayness. You just take space up in this board, you fucking trash. Go to Any Forums or /soc/

Why are you such a faggot OP

Youre a degenerate and your father did the right thing

why can't you have a gf and fuck men on the side. Holy shit, why is being gay a all-or nothing thing

there are happy man-female marriages where the men are homo. Just find a woman that is ok with this, just look for a jewess - she'll probably relish pegging you as most of them do.

Also, the gay equivalent of the female wall, the gay death:
baka.com.au/opinion/gay-death-they-say-30-new-25-20150819-gj3726.html

Faggot I hope this is true and not a larp fuck faggots

why are you replying to your own comment, are you a retard as well as a homo

Attached: dog 2.png (600x600, 720.37K)

But youre an emotional crippled faggot you fucking retarded nigger lmao

This is why youre gay, also why your based father kicked an useless sub-human like you

Honest to god you should kill yourself you absolute disgusting retarded freak

Awww she’s smiling!

if you're a woman just work at some help centre teaching women to get into basic computer shit, if you're a man it's ogre

This. Fucking weirdo needs everyone to know he likes dick in his ass.

have you tried killing yourself?

kneepads unironically, you like cocks anyway, win win the way i see it

>ID Sick 20 WUT
damn yo your id just clowned you hard callin u a sick 20wut year old

I hope I never experience what your parents live with - I'd have to disown my son if he came out as a faggot like you

This is what you get for being a faggot

Should have killed you before you spread your illness to a child

I'm gonna do it, let's see how you feel when you have to carry the weight of being cruel

Attached: photo_2022-29-03.jpg (240x320, 12.63K)

Faggots can't go 2 minutes without acting like a faggot and talking about being a faggot
They're mentally diseased and they feel the need to create as many other faggots as possible . They spread like a disease

You should KYS you gay faggot. There is not net reward for having a gay child, I understand your father.

Especially when most gays are actually smart and well off. You basically can't afford to be gay. Should have not psy-oped yourself you fucking faggot.

what kind of retarded way of thinking is that. Why would anyone do that, to please their parents ? To seem socially accepted, stuck in a relationships without love and pation ? To shit out kids into this world with a person you don't care about ? This way you're not only ruining your own life, making yourself miserable, but also your woman's life, who's probably going to be oblivious of your gayness. This is the dumbest shit I've read today on this website

Sorry for the replies. Let me offer my perspective. I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant. She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

ill give you 20 bucks to suck my dick faggot

Lmao fucking retard, all you had to do is keep your cocksucking mouth shut. This is all your fault and you deserve it for being so stupid. I hope you get raped by a pack of feral female niggers, faggot.

Lol kill urself faggot
No one will miss u anyway

Sell sharpie in pooper pics on onlyfans