FUCK BIZ

I am 29 years old. I have never had a girlfriend. And I can tell you....it is simply NOT possible to get an attractive girlfriend in 2022 without raping her the moment you meet her.

>Inb4 you don't talk to them

I go out every night, run a gazillion approaches, travel the world, get tons of positive responses and numbers. I would love to run approaches with you absolute fucking autistic larping shut ins sometimes, you mother fucking subhuman faggots fuck fatties and oldcunts then turn around on this board and larp as chads to massage your ego and hide the truths from your pathetic incel faggot selfs.

>You are just not doing X user, it's EASY user

Shut the FUCK UP, you utterly clueless fucking retarded FAGGOT, in all my fucking 6+ years of going out regularly and hitting on women actively, you cringe muppets with your gay boomer advice are nowhere to be found

What the fuck is the point of business and finance? What the fuck is the point of this gay board? What am I gonna do with a 20mil I couldnt already do with 4-5?

Answer: there is none. Just like muscles on fit, it is a MASSIVE cope

The only way to get a girlfriend is to escalate aggressively the moment you meet her, throw away all social norms you were cuck trained taught as a child. Women don't care about money (unlike many incel cucks in this board claim) they don't care about intellect or nice things, they want one thing, for a guy to confidently and aggressively physically escalate them, plow through their resistance, drag them back to some location and FUCK their brains out. Everything else is COPE, and if you cant do that in 2022 you are removed from the gene pool.

Simple as. Jannies, shut this gay board down

Attached: 1647469026622.jpg (500x375, 110.8K)

t. manlet

Nice blog, so to summarize, youre telling us you are too chickenshit to escalate?

If girls burn their soul, they pay the toll.

go slow. dont text everyday. dont tell her how you feel, get her to do 7-% of the talking. keep your hands to yourself. be a challenge, have confidece. have self-control...

the less you talk the longer you last...

>uses words like gazillion
>wonders why he cant get laid
oh golly gee, i wonder what the problem could be

Grass is always greener OP. I've fucked 30+ attractive women from being tall, fit, and handsome, but am otherwise a completely broke and retarded loser failure of a piece of shit scumbag human.

Attached: 1646212218869.png (1050x768, 527.49K)

lol what a sad loser

i would pay 9 figures for a girl to love me for me and not for my money. fuck i hate being rich. first person to take a picture with a koalas arm 7 inches in their pooper gets 450k usd

You're looking in the wrong place. If you look for girls in places where sluts hang around, you'll get a slut. I recently met an aspie girl who owns a bookshop and goes off on unsolicited rants about how much she hates sluts, because I know where to look. She made a point of asking when she'd see me next before I dropped her off.

Lift more and get off tinder.

Attached: 1641629476711.jpg (514x719, 233.05K)

im 5'5'' brown kid and hottest cocktail waitress at my bar is in love with me... she is white. taller than me and has blue eyes. i think blue eyes are ugly but i know you people here think they are superior..

the first time i fcuked her she said she has never been fcuked so good like that before.

she said that she cant stop thinking about me....

that she feels so secure with me, that when she is with me she lets me do all the thinking.. im 5'5'' with a very nice cock. and a nice chest and arms, i have good proportions..

im just the DJ at the club. status, money. looks help and her seeing drunk girls all over me every weekend helps.

i seal the deal by being a confident cool relaxed guy when i take her out. krp2y

in only using her for the sex... i really hate white girls. she is a fucking slut that has a boyfriend at home playing video games while she is gagging on my cock...

you really think im gonna get exclusive with that?

i just love to go out to white people places and have the white bartender men get pissed off when they see a skinny cute blonde chick on my arm

Attached: 1634717097091.jpg (720x439, 14.22K)

>not possible to get an attractive gf
It's possible, what's really concerning is infidelity and a breakdown of all societal norms resulting in people being more and more unable to relate to each other. Trust between people is shockingly low. So yes, you can get one but you will probably get cheated on at some point and maybe you will be framed for being "abusive" to justify it. Or maybe you will be the one to cheat, maybe you will actually be abusive. Rest of your post is just shooting emotional frustration and projecting all over the place.
>I have never had a gf
>continues to give a desperate explanation of "dude they need to be raped"
Color me surprised

Attached: 1648089715530.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Life is one large Greek tragedy. I have a girl who loves me unconditionally even though I'm an abject failure. I'd kill for just $500k to buy a dinky shithouse somewhere

The blackpill is unironically true, as a broke bitch who drove around a Japanese shitbox with a dented door. If she wants to fuck you, she will fuck you. If you're flashing cash or luxury goods you've already lost. Her attraction has to be visceral, unconditional, and with no strings attached. A good personality has to go along with decent looks.

And no, you don't even have to be jacked. Most women are more than fine with Brad Pitt Fight Club. Don't kill yourself at the gym for marginal differences in treatment if you're just trying to fuck.

damn can i do it with my cats?

lmao. I couldn't get up my dick up the first 4 month of the relationship. She still loved me. Keep in my we where both virgins in our 20s. Now she even pegs me. Go meet actual girls and not whores

Attached: 1648517302561.png (865x676, 400.01K)

Get an un/semi-attractive one and then level up.

Are you me? I feel like richfags can eventually find love if they keep swinging. But pushing 30 with no notable success or achievements is a savagely brutal pit to crawl out of. Especially since the world has gotten worse and global economies everywhere are fucked.

Im in my late 20s, have no noteworthy skills, and recently got let go. Im totally fucked and might an hero not because im depressed, but its literally over for me. Complaining about women is such a fucking joke compared to this. Id throw the women following me around away in a heartbeat for even an interview at a respectable job

Attached: 1644640093311.jpg (499x620, 94.75K)

Why don't you pretend you're not rich at all the first couple of dates? Then you know she's not with you for your money?

they cant, literally physically uncapable of doing so

she told me she only had sex with 8 men, she is 22. 8 actually means 24 men...

i asked her what a slut is to her, she said there are no things as sluts...

she is a very sweet girl. she said she doesnt want to leave her boyfreind because she doesnt want to be alone, and she doesnt know what it is that i want with her...so she would rather stay in a boring relationship .she said she hasnt fcuked her boyfriend in 2 months..

i just stay quiet and listen...

pic related. her hand is white. and i havent replied, im not going to take her out now that i know she has a boyfriend...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 1.02.31 AM.png (400x553, 166.9K)

user your problem is you smell like desperation. this is a red flag for women and they can smell a mile away. truthfully you need to start fucking a lot of whores. fuck em until you dont want to fuck anyone. fuck em until your hips burn til you cant sleep comfortably. with an abundance mindset and idgaf attitude, you'll find they just fall into your lap.