The current set of chainlink nodes are all KYC'd and doxxed

The current set of chainlink nodes are all KYC'd and doxxed.

The value prop of chainlink is being a decentralized data highway

what went wrong? Did Sergey Nazarov of the chainlink foundation, founder of the chainlink project, sell out to KIKES?

Attached: chainlink.png (400x400, 32.66K)

What is network bootstrapping? Read the white paper

No he’s bootstrapping the decentralization by seeding the service with a reliable network before using staking to support full decentralization.

>Pee pee poo poo
It's over

Thanks sold stack over and out

>wot went wrong guis.

People believed in a known scammer. Then continued to get scammed. Then slowly some of the ones with a few synapses still in their tin can of a brain realized "oh hey it's a scam".

Attached: linkersngmi.jpg (1000x757, 342.66K)

see
the sybil problem will be solved by staking

I never understood you chainlink niggers. From all the scams on this board, you still cant admit yours is the biggest scam of all. 50 was ath and you still believe you are early on a project that literally doesnt need the token. It's entirely held alive by cultists and has no real use case.

>inb4 muh decentralized weather data

the flippening is going to be hilarious

Attached: api3.jpg (290x174, 2.82K)

everyone ITT holds LINK

The syntax of this post is a clear example of a GPT3 AI bot trained using machine learning algorithms.
Less than 10% of Chainlink fud is written by humans in 2022 and that is by barely literate third worlders.

>t. Chainlink Labs employee

but it's le bad

based gatekeepers

Yeah every time someone requires external data, in a industry growing day by day revolving around smart contracts and blockchains, they will pay in LINK. MuH ToKen NoT NeEdEd, fuck off

Attached: 361FDE8B-8AD8-49FB-BA2A-D13943EC2783.jpg (230x303, 20.74K)

actually, re reading your commentm you really think external data isnt needed for smart contracts? Did your mum use a rolling pin on your brain when you were born, or does your dad produce retards

they can pay in ETH

To use a LINK oracle?

yes, that's how it still works and staking was supposed to come out 3 years ago

But once staking comes out we will be using link. It will come out, i guess we just gotta be patient. Its annoying that its taking so fucking long, but id rather have a good solid project than a rushed one

LINK is not new tech, a hidden gem, or a coming 10-100x. LINK is mainstream and is in Twitter roasties bio. It’s a corporate entity now, so Sergey has to dump another 750k LINK to hire talent managers and diversity officers. LINK hasn’t been the biz token for a year. Just sell anons... i-i-iit’s over. It was a good ride.

Attached: tears.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)