Not in town

>not in town

Attached: 1CDC7A71-E909-40E7-98A6-A12AC2F5DF0E.jpg (800x600, 147.17K)

500 times worse than diablo 3

STAY AWHILE AND LISTEN

>when you can finally afford full tp and id scrolls after 30 minutes into a new save
no better business & finance feeling in the world

D3 is a newer game. More casual too.
D1 and D2 was iconic because it changed hack and slash. The latter was obviously more refined but not perfect. It was just the best we had at the time which is what causes nostalgia

Well there it is, the most wrong opinion on Any Forums.

Moo?

When was the last time I saw this thread and which board was it even on?

>WELCOME TO OUR GLORIOUS HOVEL

Gayest combination of words ever assembled

I learned a lot about mercantilism from Gheed.

did any of you goys end up playing d2 resurrected? it was fun for about a week or so and then i regretted buying it

Same but ill play when ladder releases.

I played the D2 remastered version recently.
The game feels super clunky compared to more modern ARPGs, and in general I don't think it has aged all that well.

>buying it
lmao burgers.. i dled it played for a couple days then got bored. It isnt the same anymore, being an adult sucks cant even enjoy vidya

the graphics were pretty cool tho imagine if d2 looked like that back then

the games you used to play are really only good relative to their time

Zoomers were a mistake.

Attached: zoomers_gassed.jpg (704x904, 100.69K)

I haven't played vidya in like a year but the only way I can do it (or watch movies) is to toke so I'm immersed or so drink I don't notice how retarded what I'm doing is. I can't imagine enjoying entertainment media as a sober adult without being eaten at by self-awareness, it must be propped up by the pharmaceutical industry.

definitely, i have to get really high on weed to even attempt it

I'm really liking the remastered version.

off subject, but since we're talking Any Forums in Any Forums : I heard my zoomer coworker say titanfall 1/2 sucked and apex was the shit. I didn't say anything because I don't want them talking to me. I absolutely loved titanfall 1 and the idea of integrating story into the multiplayer matches. it made the maps feel more immersive and I wish the concept didn't die.

Attached: titanfall.jpg (1280x720, 245.27K)

Just found these

Attached: 20220128_144622.jpg (693x924, 321.58K)

I've been wanting to play destiny 2 but there is no way I'm installing kernel level antihack software on my pc. Ironically, I think I could find a hack version that's more trustworthy

I just switched from being consumed by video games to being consumed by assets.
At the end of the day gaming is gaming.

besides the obvious flaws older games tend to have d2 was a balancing masterpiece. The way builds, items and difficulty played together was legendary.

D3 is just a mess with a couple of cool upgrades over D2.

As a grown up the grind is just less interesting, I tend to enjoy multiplayer games less and less. Soulslike is more than enough Multiplayer for me rn.

Are those any good? durability and defense seem really low