Russia is essentially going back to the gold standard. Meanwhile you're all bickering about useless shit

Russia is essentially going back to the gold standard. Meanwhile you're all bickering about useless shit.

Attached: 1648534411289.jpg (1242x1382, 516.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/russia-passes-china-gold-hoard-now-worlds-fifth-largest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow!
Paper gold!
I'm going all in boys!

Russia is going into the BitCoin standard.

>russia is regressing to preWW1 monetary retardation
epic

You are a dumb fucking nigger if you believe this means Russia will accept paper gold.

It always comes back to gold.

>reducing the globalist funny money scam to a pile of rubble is retardation

russia is so based

Attached: pro.jpg (690x388, 68.06K)

yep real currency with real use cases? pff forget that shit and invest in monkey jpegs, that's where the smart money's at

There it is, the dumbest post on Any Forums.

The question is can people actually trade for it? Until they can it's going to take time for this to have an effect on the market, especially because the spot price is still determined by our almost certainly rigged exchanges. Unless other countries like India or China start joining in this will be a slow burn up... But trust me I wish the sham would explode already, sick of this garbage debt-fueled ponzi scheme market.

how about this problem?

It's gonna be gradual, but COMEX is gonna have a religious moment when all the big investors come to cash in on their delivery contracts.

this is the price that the central bank will pay for it, not that it's pegged to the asset.
you still have to find people willing to sell gold for rubles in the first place.

Dumb faggots. They haven't pegged shit, you can't exchange rubles for gold from the government.

>implying Russia hasn't been hoarding gold for this very moment

schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/russia-passes-china-gold-hoard-now-worlds-fifth-largest

>Russia will accept paper gold.
Gold backed currencies are paper gold you absolute fucking retard.
You will never get any of that gold if push comes to shove.
See Nixon and the speculators..

>real currency with real use cases
Woah!
It's just like all the other fiat currencies!
Except from an even more corrupt oligarchy!

What could possibly go wrong!?

exiting stuff

>Gold backed currencies are paper gold
Paper gold are COMEX contracts, you absolute nigger.

How long does the US have to respond before the dollar dies?

You mean, Russia is going to fuck over the people who have been fucking with us all these years..

the enemy of my enemy is my fren...

Right this way Vlad...

>How long does the US have to respond
Respond with what? They only managed to kill the last couple of guys who tried this because those guys didn't have nukes.

>Russia pegs to gold
>suddenly millions of unwashed cheeki breekis own gold and have better purchasing power than first worlders overnight
blyeeeeeet

>Piece of paper that is supposed to be exchangeable for a fixed amount of gold in the future.

>Not paper gold.

How do I go about buying Rubles now and getting gold at that price? Would I have to actually go to Russia?

It's a gold-backed currency, not paper gold, you black gorilla nigger.

t. retard