Serious question

Is there a place I can talk about stocks, realestate and other financial topics without these dumbass crypto spergs?

Attached: 9F2EE182-11B6-4E82-B367-935C3F825916.jpg (798x535, 223.97K)

Just buy crypto. It's the future.

Bump please I’m tired of crypto people talking about investing in shitcoin and not using logic

Bro cut out the middleman buy stocks and real estate after all even if crypto is future you’d use it to buy asset as those

I have 100% of my stock portfolio in Rycey
I know it might sound like bullshit
But look into their dod contracts
Look into their smr
I have a total of 70k in rycey
If their is a buy back by the next two years and dividends I'll be set.
But what's your take?

wow. a third person with a working mind. there was a guy with some seeds and somebody else with mushrooms on the board tonight. we're clearly almost home.

My take you just lost 10% today and second it’s a penny stock so idk much but since I’m a dumbass I might buy some

imagine having the same financial politics as the MSM and calling yourself a visionary. You would think chan was smarter than that

Stocks are fucking rigged.

Don't assume the crypto neets here are dumb, you are making a serious mistake by being swayed by respectability. Making decisions off of reputation is for midwits and will never produced outsized returns because you will always follow the last consensus trade.

Well dude I’m just a robot but like I said I usually dislike people who invest in crypto especially shitcoin cause they think they’re gonna get rich quick which is retarded I could only tolerate bitcoin and etherium people but I’m not interested in their opinions about finance for most part

Also, you are never going to make it if you look up to having a Centurion card. Credit is a fucking scam and only useful for points farming. You should get the amex platinum, use the bonus points to transfer to ANA, and cancel the fucking card after before the year is up.

Only 40th percentile midwids look up to (get suckered by marketing) debt slavery cards.

Not surprised you want to get into boomer stocks now. Hint: 401ks are a ponzi scene where boomers have put a huge portion of 30 years of labor into cumulatively; their entire life. Boomers are retiring now and liquidating. Don't assume you're smarter than us by going for what is more respectable (marketing scams).

All those topics are shit. Start a business in any sector you are mildly competant in and make real money.

/smg/ u dumb fucking newfag

Come out, it's ok...We're getting a real board again finally. It's ok to tell these guys that everyone fucking hates them. And that their coin has a fucking swastika next to an attack dog with a bat for a logo..

Didn’t say I’m smarter, but I can say I’m not dumber “probably” and they’re are better alternatives also I agree 401k is a scam better to invest in Roth but that’s also dumb I’m tryna save up to get into real estate and own many doors, also I read threads here people
Became millionaire off crypto but it’s most of time not replicatbile and if they say it is they prob got lucky

HI JOHN.

HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT TO BEACH THIS SUMMER. WE ARE STAYING AGAIN IN THE SAME PLACE AS LAST BY THE RED ROOF SEAFOOD RESTARAUNT. MARGE SAYS SHE NEEDS MORE OF THOSE SHRIMP! HAHAHAHA! I WILL TRY TO GET CORNER ROOMS AGAIN SO MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE ICECHEST WITH PLENTY OF BEER I HAVE SMALL GRILL AND CAN BLAST MAGARITAVILLE US PARROTHEADS!

I REMEMBER THE STOCKS YOU ASKED ME ABOUT I WILL BRING WITH ME. GOOD RETURNS! UP 18% THIS YEAR BUT HAD TO SELL PORTION BECAUSE JAMES WRECKED CAR AGAIN! CANT WAIT TO THESE KIDS OUT OF HOUSE DRIVING ME AND MARGE CRAZY! ANY WAY INSURANCE GUY SAID HE HAD OTHER STOCK PICKS SO WILL GET HIM TO FAX OVER BEFORE WE LEAVE.

BEST,
RANDY

These Colors Don't Run
Harley Davidson Ride or Die
-----------------------------------
Sent From Office 360 Account

Mind telling how I access it ?
Based

I’m a cryptofag but I will bump for you. There’s so many garbage animal shitcoins being pumped from discord/telegram groups coordinating….it’s exhausting. There /smg/ and /cmmg/ that talks about stocks/re and stuff. Also you could always make a value investing general.

Attached: F443CF72-F8B3-4C9F-A73F-2E2904351214.jpg (1149x1683, 926.99K)

Doesn’t sound that bad, but anyways selling stocks to pay for stuff is dumb

Aww sweet a boomer thread!

Click on catalog at the top of the page, then either click the search button, or press Ctrl+F, and enter "/SMG/". You should find the thread in question, where people discuss the stock market exclusively (save for a few instances of schizo posting)

Hey hey Randog!

Kids are such a pain in the ass! Do what Tricia and I did and send them off to boarding school for half the year! Ha ha ha! Tell Marge to save some of those shrimp for me!

Those returns sound great! Little Stevie at the country club was talking about this new stock called bitcoins? You know anything about it? He said his stalk went up 2,000 over 6 years! Yowza!

Cheers and Beers,
Tom

Am not boomer just some dude who recently joined

Oh you really are a noob well dont worry you'll only get roasted for being new for a little bit you'll probably lose some money do some lurking and finally start posting stuff that doesn't make you stand out like a noob. It's okay that happens to everyone who comes here.
In any case /SMG/ is referring to a consistent thread within the biz board. /SMG/ is a rolling thread that once it hits the bump limit, a new one is made thus continuing the endless conversation. You can find it on the front page of biz if you refresh enough times. It's a good place to escape the crypto garbage and the regulars are usually pretty chill. Minimal trollposting too because shovel iq zoomers and crypto retards don't understand bonds or ETFs so they just run back to their nearest crypto pajeet scam token thread.

You severely misunderstand. Pension funds and 401ks account for the majority of the stock market. They're all liquidating due to demograpics (old people sell stocks, boomers have the overwhelming majority of American wealth). Nothing to do with the products you use individually, Roth or otherwise. For real estate the previous trade has been flipping Opportunity Zone properties to funds and large construction projects, there hasn't been many obvious current high-alpha trades in real estate.

Go ahead and play the market but no one on this board is making serious money on boomer stocks. If you avoid the meme BSC ponzi tokens, the returns are outsized. Have you considered the possibility we aren't stupid and the reason 99% of this board is crypto for a reason? Look, I'm only asking you to consider the possibility we aren't retarded and focus on crypto for a reason. Maybe consider doing a barbell strategy and watching 5-10% of your NW in crypto, but don't assume we are stupid just because we are low brow.

Good good
Fuck boomers
They are basically the pajeets of the west

Hey Tom
Don’t invest in the bitcoin heard some young cats use it to buy marijuana the feds gonna crack down on it soon, just looking out for you

Sincerely Randy and Marge

Yeah you’re prob right, but Imma not invest in crypto hoping to get rich as it’s the dumb idea as crypto is here as long as the bull run is maybe 10 more years but when shit hits the fan nobody gonna give a fuck you got doge coin or anything as it’s not ingrained enough you’ve gotta have the balls to think it’ll stick around