Why don't we each put 10k in and the. buy up a whole bulgarian village?

Why don't we each put 10k in and the. buy up a whole bulgarian village?

we can have a based mayor and ignore all vaccine mandates and live in peace.

if they send tax collectors we can tie him up and beat him in a basement.

Attached: A04D982D-EC55-4996-919C-6BCD64D55ED5.jpg (1000x563, 103.12K)

This is a great idea! I'd love to organize this!

Please send your 10k to my wallet:
0x275393cA8a1bd792ccEf527bbF9C30Ce26d17A3E

I will make sure this gets done right!

I think this was done in Italy where they bought a dying village and made it into this retreat for some consulting company

Looks pretty comfy. The perfect scale and density for a town. imo

It would have to be an island and lots of guns

Its possible, ive seen old villages in spain go for 1.5million, including huge lands

Problem is people

You might find yourself living next door to Simeon and family and the robbing cunts would steal all your vegetables in the night

imagine being surrounded on all sides by ugly anti-social Any Forums incels. Just imagine the fucking smell in that town

im down for this, which town are we choosing biztards?

>a 100% male village full of retards that can't do anything useful
Wow what a paradise I'd love to spend my time around you unstable depressed assholes, what a great time lmao the place would be full of garbage in a week

>Wow what a paradise I'd love to spend my time around you unstable depressed assholes

And yet here you are, spending your time with us

Not renting out half the town to Ukrainian female refugees below market prices

They'd vote to import Africans.

There are villages in Spain going for as little as 200-300k, but obviously in those you will have to fix everything.

Same for palaces, castles, medieval towers etc, there are many of them in a shitty state that are sold for almost nothing, but this is in less populated regions.

in case there are any based christians around ,we're a few german families planning to do it in italy or austria. or rather buy properties in the same place. were mostly working in trades

xmpp [email protected]
mail [email protected]

Attached: uaqxlrkqlxv41.jpg (640x384, 52.31K)

Much, much better than niggers and jews.

You don't know Eastern Europeans then.

>let's argue about what Ukrainian zoomer women would/ wouldn't do in our high-fantasy village of Shitcoinia in a thread with so little interest, even as an escapist fever dream, that we can't keep it bumped on a fartcoin board!

We're fun. Don't be shy.

Neither do you apparently.

Dated one for years, from Lviv. The whole family was pretty based and racist towards anyone non-white.

im a trans women, would you guys accept me there? im based and redpilled

>based christians around
>mostly working in trades
Jesus you are the perfect caricature of the hypocrite tradcuck. Please stop pretending. You have jewish values. You are basically a jew.
At least I, myself, view Christ as an ideal, but i would never ever pretend to be a good christian, unless i would achieve to really detach myself from the material world. Essenes, Huterrites did this. You are just another jew.

>vote
>women

Attached: 1523958189134.png (1066x600, 217.25K)