Omg I love to travel

>Omg I love to travel

Attached: 1648530973153.jpg (640x730, 69.53K)

touch grass, incel

Travelling is awesome. You sound poor

Traveling is one of those things people with a poverty mindset think will bring them fulfillment and happiness. Traveling use great if you're using it to learn or build relationships but it's a complete waste of time and money off you just want to have a vacation and take pictures to show off with. I think OP is mocking the latter.

>world traveler
>my cats must love you
>A24 films
>I'm looking for: my keys, my wallet, my purse
>vaxxed and waxed
>(Meyers Briggs Result)
>I love hiking (here's a picture from 5 years ago to prove it)
>sapiodemipolybicuriopanqueer
>I love movies, music, tv and books!
Years of this. Please kill me

Attached: 05a.jpg (758x429, 28.59K)

>Vacations are now bad

God damn /biz

Fuck yiu fag A24 films are great

I like to travel because I deeply hate where I live and how mundane my life is.
There is literally no greater feeling in the world than escaping from this hellhole and just walking around among strangers and strange places.

I am currently trapped from doing this by my government.

>OMG this is a horror movie we really needed right now. There's nothing scarier than toxic masculinity

Attached: 1648532301274.png (200x205, 36.17K)

of course they are. But I guess it wound up on some celebrities feed and now one out of every ten profiles have to mention it like it's a significant part of their personality

>elevated horror

Attached: 871a21cc929b8707d2ba6bb6bbf6c5ab511078990b97938582730412371b3fc1_1.jpg (620x675, 50.6K)

>mid-jump picture of her in front of a mountain panorama
>selfie from top of macchu picchu
>unicorns

kek this is 30% of all modern women

I'm 25 I've lived abroad for 4 years but think I got my fill. I don't know why people wait so long to travel, its better when you're young and dumb

Thats what you get for not settling down in your early 20s

Agreed. Mid to late twenties are nice - young, dumb, and a bit of cash in your pocket. I did Europe, could have done SEA but no regrets

These women are mid to late 20s, the window is small user

stupidest shit ever, every girl i know has their personality trait as travel

Travel should be less of a priority for these roasties, and it's not a personality trait. But I recognize i should/should have done more of it and I imagine many basement dwelling channers should as well.

whats it like to have brain damage AND shit taste?

>People can't like things I don't like on the internet
How does it feel to be a socially maladjusted retard who people actively avoid in public?

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-angry-buck-teeth-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.36K)