I'm addicted to benzos

How do I profit from this?

Attached: 1648530696519.jpg (800x1185, 242.35K)

Based. Those are the Xanax that I take. I usually only take about a square at night for sleep

those are the nice xanax. the ones you get here are little pink oval ones that do nothing. anyone know how to get high on the pink oval ones?

Read the Ashton manual and taper slowly. Restore the vitamins depleted by benzos. Exercise. Inquire into what you're taking benzos to avoid.

I miss the old days... I used to flip xanax 5x price I pay on darknet. Now I'm getting scammed for $10 a pill, not worth.

Quit while you're ahead. Benzo dependency is real and will happen to you too.

You die and your family profits on what you leave behind. You better stop now.

damn you degenerates, don't drag him to Hell with you

doing some reading it appears that the one time i got bar shaped xanax might have been fake xanax with fentanyl. thats maybe why i got so high. anyone know where i can get some diazepam or tramadol round here?

i come not to bring peace, but a sword

Get clean on the dl, sell your pills.

>don't drag him to Hell with you
Don't worry user, I get my infos first hand only

Go on the darknet. Not sure what markets are popular nowdays, but reputable sellers from Canada used to have the best stuff. Bulk order 200-500 pills for the best value if you have self control.

i live in an asian country. ordering drugs from the internet is the best way to go to prison for 3-5 years

switch to delta-8

do you wet the bed or wear a diaper in your sleep? i hear that's the only downside of taking benzos

Hope u get off of them safely bro. Worse withdrawal I ever went through and it can kill you

You're shit outta luck for dark markets then. Get a script and order from a online gray market pharmacy is your best bet since they're not explicitly illegal.

Nope

round where nigga

captcha: NGRSA

Americans are hooked on drugs

Large segments of the homeless population is taking fentanol, literally the only country on earth with a similar probelm

Slowly reduce your dosage, you can get your physician involved

Why dont you just drink and take benzos on special occasion?

while that might be worse for your body its better for the mind