ROSE

Comfy edition

Attached: 1630138683350.jpg (1920x1200, 383.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/43657239/#43657898
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not gonna be feeling comfy until we get back to 50 cents at least

LOL good luck with that

You do realize it gets harder and harder to break 30c every time the tokens unlock, right?

You people are truly subhuman. Get a fuckin life you waste of space you’re embarrassing your mother. If you’re still fudding you’re too poor to make it anyway

im considering buying. want to shill me on wtf this is? i know it was all over here at some point

It's legit fud though.

Hi Pals, don't let those shillers fool ya. Invest only profitable projects like Avoteo

>limited edition NFTs up for grabs
>11k+ community members
>3% of tax transactions to token holders
>Get 10% token bonus when ya refer or you are referred
>Presale 2 going on

The last unlock more than doubled the supply, but rose went from 20c before the unlock to 60c after.

based cirnoposter. when do we get cozy rose threads again bros? the incessant schizo fudding is still kino but it gets a bit tiresome

someone wrote a good explanation/overview here user: archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/43657239/#43657898

Uh no. You got your timeline wrong, buddy. It went from 20c to 46c only to dump to 17c about a week later. The jump to 59c was 2 months later and that was FTX manipulating the market. The price is basically back to December prices while the mcap is higher than before. If this trend continues, as you seem to suggest, the next unlock will pump the price and then it will drop back to the price it was before.

Attached: 1641872787428.gif (640x640, 3.04M)

>Uh no
>buddy
we did it reddit we fudded the gay flower coin

everything in your post is wrong. just check the charts. and emerald was the major factor in that january pump, not ftx listing rose perps.

why does rose make people seethe so much? it has violent pumps and violent corrections but they always stick to an upward trajectory. literal swingie heaven and fine for long term baggies like myself too. and if you fomo a local top you can just dca and you’ll end up fine. who cares

good morning my dears

StacKING

Attached: Stacked.png (1502x1242, 1.44M)

I can feel it in the air. $1 EOW.

don't worry, the team has no scruples about timing news on unlocks
interesting how that meta update in "early 2022" has never come

Almost 50% of my folio it's rose, you are delusional. Only thing making me money now it's icp

Then sell your rose for icp.

rosechuds can't breed

It is weird how unbelievably hated ROSE is, especially considering there's no good fud for it.