Been in crypto since 2016. Ive already at 8 figures...

Been in crypto since 2016. Ive already at 8 figures. But its pic related that is going to make me a billionaire in the following decade. Not even joking. Check it out. Jack Dorsey funded Zenon and no pajeet that fud u out of that fact if you have a strong mind and can dyor. Generational wealth key offically given.

youtu.be/jYksQEJ0bV8

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 10.9K)

Sorry. image downloaded and saved before it finished.

Attached: nxl7v0rq2tp41 (1).jpg (1072x1338, 114.3K)

pls stop the shitzo post, the community is against it. We got btfo by the btc tranny matt.

for new fags, don't fall for the shitzo posting but join because this shit is vital of the web3 decentralised space. Unironically it's as important as monero, and the only competent user project since thorchain.

ZNNbros... when it's gonna be our time? Totally demoralized after holding since 2020

Attached: 98327398274392.png (1238x1184, 1.08M)

Lol. "The community is against it!!!"

Total faggot shazz. I dont give a fuck its true and thats all that matters you cucks. None of you would be in crypto early cause you arent based. Weak beta oh people wont like me. Gay.

99% of alts will be dead in 3 years. Cause Jack is behind this its guarateed to be thriving. Most comfy bet in crypto and you are complaining.

If you had real dick and balls, you would just shill TRANCOIN, the real transgender pyramid that assists those torn by transgender discrimination and allots dividends to those in need of reassignment surgery . . . IF, you had real dick and balls. But you don't. You just have a boipussy.

You dirty, pathetic scumbag. To any user currently "on the fence" about this shitsack, understand the following... All of the zenon/jack same twitter bullshit is nothing more than the scam user zenon mimicking all of square crypto twitter activity. This parasitic conspiracy bullshit smeared throughout the web is legit bots and people that have no way of getting rid of their bags as its listed on tier dick exchanges. March 21 you will see the biggest dump ever. But don't worry, I'm sure you won't miss the golden bullrun whilst waiting for March 21, 2022. The whitepaper and memes are fabricated for "underground" hype and that is the only thing these guys have to show for. Check out the twitter activity, there is a bot post every 2 minutes. How is it one of the prominently mentioned crypto yet only 100k legit volume daily.

Attached: 1581081159653.png (608x352, 24.58K)

its past march 21 what is this copypasta?

also checked the twitter and it defs isn't a bot

How do people like you deal with mental retardation?

>at 8 figures
prove it you pajeet tier nigger or else fuck off

Im the OP if my id changed. Why is my wealth got to do with the info about Zenon being right or not. Are you not able to process information you mouth breathing south east asian sinbad rat eater. You newfags genuinely disgust me.

people with 8 figure folios are not shilling shitcoins.

this thread reeks of pajeet

maybe you are just a sociopath chink microdick or pajeet trying to cut your losses. proving you are 8 figures would put some weight on your bullshit but obviously you arent

fuck this board sucks

>thinks Zenon is a shitcoin.

Sorry ser. Generational health clearly isnt in your future.

>thinks Zenon is a shitcoin
you are in crypto 'since 2016' with 8 figure folio and you still dont know every coin is a shitcoin other than btc.

wtf. did you bought this zenon at 70?

if its so legit why not on legit exchanges? Im not touching bsc pancakeswap/chinkswap/pajeetswap shitcoins with a 10feet pole
its literally only available on one network which is super famous for rugs and scams. well fuck you you dirty yellow microdicked rat eating rice smelling ugly slant eyed mfer.

U cant be helped.

>the only way to generational wealth is through my coin with trash liquidity and no developers
OK bro

U forgot u swapped your id ser.

Attached: meetkumar-desai-911-01-1478002869.jpg (600x450, 27.72K)

Not buying your bags, ser. A regretful Good Morning to you all the same.

The Dorsey connection is based on a couple tweets from four years ago? You expect anyone to buyed your shitcoin based on this? kek
Inb4 dyor and vauge bs

I dont care if no one buys it. This is the chads way. Cause whatever this nigger board thinks I know ita true. And cause its true then its the most hidden gem possibly in the whole of crypto since btc at $1. I mean ita 30m mc and its created by thr biggest mainstream tech name in crypto. If he went public tommorrow it would 10000% in a fucking day at least. He wont. But the fact remains he is the founder so thats all I need to know. You cant do fuck all about it. Lol.