STARGATE BROS

WTF I THOUGHT I SLURPED THE DIP AT $2.60 THIS MORNING WHAT IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 13575674.jpg (820x752, 144.97K)

What is this pattern called?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-231841~2.png (1080x1313, 151.68K)

QRDO 2.0. Told ya.

retards actually bought this? the token serves no purpose and there is $3 BILLION with a B farming STG to dump on you. I'm not touching this until Bitcoin has three red weeks in a row and this is at 0.1

Has biz been talking about this? Haven’t been on here in a while

I bought from 3-3.5. Better sell now

of course i bought

The Sam the Jew super rug.

>WTF I THOUGHT I SLURPED THE DIP AT $2.60 THIS MORNING WHAT IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
StarScam
Layer $00.0000

Attached: Stargate_Scam_Layer_$00.00.png (827x316, 289.11K)

Stargate? That was 2 days ago faggit. All the real chads moved profits to Synapse. Thanks for the exit liquidity Kumar

Attached: 083FAAA2-F223-4CAD-8EE1-C266AAD1979F.jpg (568x316, 18.1K)

Exited for 5% profit. Fuck you biz, gave me a scare.

>panicking over a 5-10% dip

remember that time synapse rebranded because they got caught prefarming their own coin to dump on retail LOL

Cope. Have fun bagholding Alameda’s bags faggit

You mean his bags that are locked for a year? You're right bro, it might take me 11 months to click sell on curve, spooky

>He actually believes everything the VC says & thinks the Jew VC has his best interest at heart

Kek you’re right user, the price has been falling for days for no reason. I will baghold until SBF tells me to sell like a good goy

Literally locked by contract you clown, imagine caring about multichain protocols and not understanding something so simple

This is peak midwit Any Forums. You are literally given the Jew's buy in price and the lowest buy in price of the public. Yet your retarded ass most likely bought the top, sold at a loss and is now whining on a Belarusian doll making website. Listen up, NPC, I don't care whether you blame your failure of an existence on Jews/White Pipol/Capitalists etc., but I want you to know that YOU are the reason you're poor.

>bought the top

Listen newfag I bought on Curve around 70 cents when you retarded Poojets were celebrating Apecoin. I sold after 4x & could care less. YOU faggit bagholders are the ones that made this cope thread. Now SEETHE dumbass

Attached: 3C50E7A1-3804-4428-A083-01B86A3F2FA7.jpg (373x550, 32.55K)

Sure, buddy, we're all bagholding and definitely not waiting to rebuy the bottom before the upcoming listings on Coinbase and Binance.

>He still thinks Coinbase & Binance listing “pumps” are still a thing in 2022

Again, I don’t argue with newfags. Stay poor Kumar

Top of the stargate