Need car

>need car
>check prices
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

Attached: wage.png (1364x778, 520.41K)

Brand new cars are like $20k, what's the problem?

It’s /o/ver. You will forever be a busrider

buy a motorcycle. literally no downsides. cheap, look cool, and there is a chance you might die

if new just buy something sub 20k
it used just buy a japanese car

what new cars are sub 20k?
used 100k miles are like 15k atleast

>what a subarus and head gaskets
>what are nigsans with jatco cvts

Ferd Maveric base model hybrid ordered from Ferd and not off a dealer lot.

Attached: 1648527005393.png (1323x2048, 2.04M)

Buy Toyota or Honda and don't get an automatic like a faggot. Learn stick and it'll save you massive headaches dealing with Godawful autos.

i bought a car in november 2019. i feel like the luckiest man. holy shit.

I'm in about the same boat. I'd always heard that cars depreciate in value, so carfax telling me its value is going up has been kind of surreal.

i bought a used sienna minivan. for around $4800. And now it's around $6000-7000 at the moment. granted I had to do some expensive repairs and shit. but that's part of owning a car. Still the car is fucking fantastic and it's maintained its value.

>imagine a country where only affordable car is actually a truck w a 4’ nigger bed
>a 4’ fucking nigger bed.
>all the rich liberal 20 something yr olds in the cities will buy one bc it’s part hybrid but they still want to virtue signal that they’re rough enough to need a truck because they still get their hands dirty
>the lib says “I love this thing. It’s perfect for camping, road trips, dump runs, and when I need to get work done but it’s still a hybrid.
>epic memes of people over loading this thing and off-roading into a ditch coming in next 2 years

I'm buying the hyundai version, i love how retarded it looks

Go buy a copy of your local Sunday newspaper. Look in the classifieds. This is how old people who don’t follow markets sell their cars. They take better care of them too.

used cars with 100k miles are not selling for 15k lyin faggot

Kia Rio

I've considered flipping my used car during this bubble but its a 2006 with 15k miles, which makes things tricky. Like thats almost brand new, but it'd probably be really hard to find someone willing to pay brand new prices for a 2006 car

He's probably looking at BRZs and Miatas at Carmax

Depends on the model, Honda Elements are still everywhere, and they stopped making them in 2008