Bat haver dog general

say nice things about the bat haver dog coin

Attached: 12859.png (200x200, 23.21K)

insider here. the Any Forums mods are in on it. what's the easiest way to get people to talk about something? tell them they're not allowed to talk about it. the pieces are there anons

If this is true it's... retarded

If that's true then it's super fucking bullish

We are going to rich!

How to explain to your friends and relativies that a dog with a bat make you rich?

You bonk them.

Tell them you invested in a franchise of care facilities for autistic dogs.

Dubs don’t lie

Rollin for max bonkening

Attached: 1643462858075.jpg (4000x3000, 1.81M)

I think questions like this are why so many refuse to invest. They want to 'make it' off of fancy utilities and decentralised infrastructures, not a dog holding a bat. It'll be their loss, and they'll only have themselves and their ego to blame.

You don't. Or, if you want to be cheeky about it, say you are hired at a legit crypto startup, which is technically accurate if you contributed and did a lot of legwork for the community on socials, they won't know the difference anyway.

BABYDOGE DOO DOO DOOD

Attached: BABY_DOGE.png (654x700, 111.81K)

it's been months since the exit scam and those people still try to push this dead piece of shit. they've been paid $50 one time to spam this board 0-24 and they've got cucked so hard they're now doing it for free ever since. what a sad bunch of losers.

I really like this coin, the memes and the community. :)

>20 threads a day
>its still a crab dumping piece of shit

Why cant biz shill something successful like floki inu

It's still alive? Nice

it separates fools from their money

artisan swastika

Attached: 934857983457.png (2109x1134, 596.52K)

If the crypto market didn't take a giant shit when it did, the bat haver dog coin could've been the shittiest shitcoin of all time. I mean that.

But shit happens and harping on the past isn't going to bring you a miracle. Better off coming up with a new one, perhaps some multi-level marketing coin with some utility.

Attached: 164101012206.jpg (720x681, 38.34K)