WWE RAW Gamethread #1

Starting off strong with the MOTY

Attached: FNRM6v2XwAYvbZc.jpg (680x383, 84.06K)

HOLY CRAP!!!! This thread is dead. It’s just like current era WWE RAW.

>2 hours to go
2 replies

KWAB

E-tards bros..........

The second-best weekly wrestling show on TV. Now that the outlaws had their bingo hall show, we can prepare for the Road to Wrestlemania.

I don't feel so good bros... Should I watch RAW so I can feel death closer?

kwab what a bunch of entertainers

>guys like Orton, Rollins, Owens and Riddle are relegated to tag team matches at best (Owens might get a squash segment against Stone Cold)
>Happy Corbin, Pat McAfee, Austin Theory and Johnny Knoxwille will have singles matches

W R E S T L E M A N I A

Attached: mega fucking cringe.jpg (1400x1400, 226.67K)

When will they stop using fake cheers and chants. Nobody is chanting est for Bianca

Should be a great opener. I expect Kevin Owens will pin Chad Gable to complete his Grand Slam tonight. The feud will continue in the coming weeks, and The Street Profits will be added to the mix along the way, to culminate in a Fatal-Four Way Tag Team Ladder Match at WrestleMania, which RK-Bro will win. This will result in a distraught Kevin Owens staying in the ring after the match, who will begin to run down Texas. Just when the audience heat reaches its peak, glass will shatter, Austin will come out and Owens will take a Stunner. A-THANK YEWW!

Looks like Big Time Becky is "Out" of RAW tonight

Lynch got lynched last week. Can't say I blame her.

Attached: FMuvv9hXEAsYCmQ.jpg (1920x1080, 185.19K)

Attached: FNSZceYWYAUYLlm.jpg (1200x900, 283.09K)

Is that Cedric in the ring?

>wanting Rollins or Owens to get singles matches at mania

it's the same every week

Riddle is so fucking cringe he needs to overdose or wreck his scooter into a woodchipper

just like literally every other wrestling company

Impact, AEW, NJPW don't have the same guys wrestling every single week

Its ALWAYS Orton, Riddle, Gable, Otis, Priest, Ziggler, Moss, Corbin, Nikki, Rhea and Drew

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA HOLY BASED

>keep airing these hype packages saying Veer is coming
>has been on Main Event almost weekly since he was split from Jinder and Shanky
Good thing no one actually watches Main Event or else the mystique would be ruined.

Attached: egg.png (644x670, 425.72K)

>Moss, Corbin and Drew
Wrong show

so? they have angles right now, you'd piss and moan if they just dropped it all. at least it isn't the cult where big stars go missing for months because the roster is bloated