I snapped, sold 45k LINK. Should I unironically buy 100 different cryptos?

Tired of crabbing and dumping while everything moons every fucking bullrun. Chainlink is fucked by that fat retard who is undoubtedly in on suppressing it because "iT's NoT rEaDy yET"

Should I just go straight VC and put this money into every single crypto I can find?

>Missed out on $5-15 million not doing this 2 years ago

Attached: 0.jpg (1922x1080, 117.9K)

You should go all in shorting link

Post sell order

it's only a matter of time until sergey announces that steaking has been delayed until next year
oh and he's gonna start dumping 700k weekly again
oh and there's a new secret contract that will create an additional 1 billion tokens for dumping by Chainlink Labs

I've thought about that, borrowing tokens to sell and buy later for cheaper, but in the immediate term I want to start a portfolio I can get behind.

Feels weird to not be part of this lore anymore, but for the better. Sergey is a typical liberal arts fag that's not interested in making money

I am thrilled LINK has dropped more than 10x against BTC and ETH in the past year. Luckily I didn't touch it

Bad timing, why did you wait so long? It was clear from the jump that this incompetent team was stalling everything

imagine selling now

imagine not
dont u guys get it
chainlink is going to zero

Link has been outperformed by everything. From the Solana scam to doge to cz’s dogshit

You hold Chainlink

you're good

Attached: ccccccc1646244701497.jpg (1000x790, 175.64K)

Waited too long. If I could do it all over again I'd sell before everything went 100x except LINK. I never expected in summer of 20 that staking wouldn't be here by now. Got fucking scammed

This was “written” (generated) by a GPT3 AI bot that was programmed in a language other than English.

As soon as I get the Software Dev job this fall, LINK and PNK are gonna be the first things I stack. Hopefully you and Sergey keep selling till around maybe the end of 2022

When did you buy? If it was 2017 The dips back then were far greater % then anything recently. if you DCA in the 2-5 range I can only kinda see your point but u are still up massively. Either way, goodbye weak hands I have you capped for an interesting day in the future.

Don't you mean overperformed? and those tokens did the same against BTC and ETH so what is your point again?

i sold my 10,000 chainlink "mAkE iT sTaCK" last week and went all on icp.

Im already up over 30%. Fuck sergey and fuck chainlink.

See you losers when bitcoin gets smart contracts and defi, thanks to icp, this summer.

Enjoy your crabs.

basado
fuck every coin except icp

>icp
based. ygmi

Do this, now is the best time to buy in before BTC integration drops. I have way more confidence in Dominic delivering results than the fat plaid bastard at this point.

Attached: 1648433662729.jpg (2221x2037, 305.34K)

very clever
don't diversify appropriately after getting a 100x
wait two years as the asset underperforms market
then sell just as the project is about to release two major features

Attached: 2B2F9B07-8419-495E-BC36-4407E9F8016D.jpg (230x303, 20.74K)

I'm in a similar spot as you, 45k and regret not selling at $50. Hindsight is 20/20. However, I'll echo what a couple of other people here said... I think it's foolish to sell now when we know staking is getting released this year. Isn't that what we have been waiting for this whole time? Staking supply shock? I feel like if it doesn't launch in 2022 I'll probably do the same as you, I don't want to deal with false promises.. but Serg said it was coming... you've waited this long, how could you not wait just 8 more months to see if it's finally time?

thank you for your sacrifice, blast off soon