Pulsechain

I know the 2nd in charge Dev IRL.
Pulsechain is launching May 4th. Do with this information what you will. Prepare accordingly.

Attached: images (13).jpg (766x400, 36.84K)

Yeah me to faggot

>based info deployer
All of these pajeets will be running scams on pulse next. Lock that sac into tshares early. The fools are coming.

Thanks Dick

500 million PLS here, What am I in for?

Magic Carpet Ride provided you're not a weak-handed bitch that sells in the first two weeks.

Richards gonna change the date now you faggot.

how do i get some pulse?

LMAO nice larp

Prove it or get fucked

Proof?

The proof is in the pudding. Thanks op now I can prepare!

THANK YOU

My dad works for Richard Heart and he said that pulse is coming out on April 1st...

My mom sucks richard heart cock and she said its coming out tomorrow

Stage 1. buy shitcoin. Stage 2. waste everything. Stage 3. Cry a river on Any Forums. dont be such an asshole. Use Big Town Chef!

>P2E Farming with NFTs in Metaverse
>Partnerships with Rumble Kong team and 33NFT
>Doxxed Team
>Guaranteed airdrops

The metaverse is a non-construct and online games have existed since the 90s you smoothbrain.

Where do you buy it user ?

Hex whales will dump mercilessly on you. Pulse will drop 80% on day 1. Pulseswap won’t even be released. Hope you enjoyed the ride, cause it’s time go home.

>Hex whales will dump mercilessly on you. Pulse will drop 80% on day 1.
This makes no sense. You're saying that people will have waited almost a year just to then dump their investment at an 80% loss. Because that's what is required for Pulse to do an 80% drop. People need to sell at a huge loss.

When HEX launched an initial dump was obviously going to happen. People were able to take profits by making that initial drop since the AA launch was different in that it was gradual, but for Pulse it just doesn't make sense since it launches with all the coins minted at once.

Will owning any test PLS have any effect?

Good luck boys This is the only other project I've heavily invested in since Ethereum ICO. Can't wait!

i dont know about you user, but i will be buying Pulsechain (Ticker: PLS) at $14 United States Dollars by EOY.