Why don't you pajeets just follow the recipes tortle ninja created to make money in DeFi instead of shilling shitcoins...

Why don't you pajeets just follow the recipes tortle ninja created to make money in DeFi instead of shilling shitcoins on 4chin? Alternatively, you could just buy tortle after the ido, it's going to pamp…. Wait. Second.. Isn't crypto illegal in pajeet land? How are you people here

Attached: 1626829599064.jpg (1080x1080, 71.38K)

SAUCE
NOW

Yeah. We all know what's gonna happen here. Everyone is simply going to ignore OP's shitcoin and just ask for the sauce, myself included of course.

>Isn't crypto illegal in pajeet land?
I hope that God hear you man

is that hoe ukrainian?

>bla bla bla buy my dying bags
gimme the name of that bitch right now or you can go fuck yourself, faggot

Your mother, before having those 3 abortion and that failed one that's called (you)

who is she?

Attached: 164031087352.jpg (360x330, 31.59K)

he has the legs crossed to hide his dick, u can't fool me anymore

Attached: 1639656742253.jpg (394x251, 21.79K)

She's euro, that's for sure.
And definetely B U I L D

But I checked those guys aan are barely starting

wait theres an effective method to call jeets into a thread look
CHAINLINK IS FUCKING DOGSHIT AND IT WILL DUMP SO FUCKING HARD EOM
now we wait

I dig the aesthetic they choose. But they are prone to get roped into the meme coins

>let's buy this spoonfeeding service for retards who can't make their own crypto decisions in the middle of a fucking bear market
Great fucking idea, OP.

A failed abortion isn't a dead child?

built, idiot

The fuck is this shitcoin

Pic related

Attached: 16453042945302.jpg (383x499, 39.94K)

god i want her so bad to give me little smooches and smile to my face while saying shes just too happy of being with me

Holy shit you're a mentally ill faggot who's obsessed with trannies. Seek mental help NOW.

Fuck off you both, cucks

Never fails to make me laugh. A true classic.

Sir, my sides are yours now.

Let's speak seriously here. Tortle Ninja is proposing real shit on the DeFi area, so maybe if we find enough newbies to get into it, the token will pump and we get moon and lambos

Attached: 1640733856507.jpg (699x392, 43.16K)

looks like it failed, but nice dubs babe

Attached: aaa.jpg (225x225, 7.45K)

That's literally their target. Imo, they need a hard investement in marketing on Instagram. That's where their target lurks